A Proper Relationship

gpratfall

Here's a perfect example of the proper relationship between a Black Man and his white boy:

Link Removed

Made me cum! I give this video my top rating: 5 Spurts

Too much kissy-huggy gay stuff. I give it a 3.

White women are for being lovey-dovey with, white males are for using as convenient cum-dumps.

I sort of agree with you Will... but As white bois are becoming more and more fem, they are becoming much easier for niggers to love as well as fuck.... Most of the white bois I encounter anymore are merely girls with little dicks... As this trend toward further feminization continues,the kissy-huggy stuff will increase.

Re: A Proper Relationship - This one more violent

Well, Will, you will probably like this one better. i don't.

Link Removed

I prefer a master who can be gentle. He knows i'm there to serve him and he's in control, but he doesn't have to be mean about it.

gpratfall said:

Link Removed

I prefer a master who can be gentle. He knows i'm there to serve him and he's in control, but he doesn't have to be mean about it.

This kind of goes from one extreme to the other and I'd rather be someplace in the middle.

As I have no interest in men as romantic partners, I don't care for the same type of physical intimacy with them (kissing, hugging, etc.) that I enjoy with women.
However, I am not a big fan of heavily abusive behavior either, although I am submissive and do enjoy light BDSM play with my Wife.

That said, if I had to choose between your two examples, because of my aversion to being kissy-huggy with another guy and my submissive/slightly masochistic desires, I would choose this last one even though I don't care for some of the treatment, face slapping in particular, that the white boy received.
It is possible, however, for a man to use another sexually without being either abusive or romantic. Lacking that choice, I would still prefer to be treated a bit rough sexually by another man and reserve the romance for my Wife.

Great, great vid... thank you... I love the demanding and commanding...A black man at his best, and a white man as his usual cunt self..... LOL

willsrvu said:
gpratfall said:

Link Removed

This kind of goes from one extreme to the other and I'd rather be someplace in the middle.

As I have no interest in men as romantic partners, I don't care for the same type of physical intimacy with them (kissing, hugging, etc.) that I enjoy with women.
However, I am not a big fan of heavily abusive behavior either, although I am submissive and do enjoy light BDSM play with my Wife.

That said, if I had to choose between your two examples, because of my aversion to being kissy-huggy with another guy and my submissive/slightly masochistic desires, I would choose this last one even though I don't care for some of the treatment, face slapping in particular, that the white boy received.
It is possible, however, for a man to use another sexually without being either abusive or romantic. Lacking that choice, I would still prefer to be treated a bit rough sexually by another man and reserve the romance for my Wife.

Will,

I appreciate your sensibilities, even if they are a little Goldilocks-y. Try this one. I think you'll find it just right.

Link Removed

And here's another one you might like, although maybe the white boi is enjoying it a little too much!

Link Removed

No, these didn't do anything for me, but I'm not a huge fan of butt fucking anyway. What little I do enjoy would be face down ass up style.

I'm more "oral service" oriented as it tends to be a more submissive act because it requires one to actually serve the other and not just submit to being used.

Will..... You're hard to please.... LOL.... If you cant appreciate these vids there's something wrong...

Different strokes for different folks, Vera.

I'm sure these are great for those who enjoy this genre, it just isn't my thing.

Re: A Proper Relationship - New video

Here's a new one (to me).

White boi is a total pussy to his Black master and gets rewarded in the end.

Link Removed

willsrvu said:
gpratfall said:

Link Removed

Will,
if you have a Master and stay in touch with Him, i mean a Black Lord but it goes also with others, it's nearly inevitable that you - as a white sub - feel for this Man in a way or in another. A Black Master is not a BBC only or you meet Him once and that's it but you'll miss the rest of His personality.

my Black Masters are educators, They are not only using my white body for Their pleasure - They do and i'm grateful for that - They are opening my white mind too.
That is true for my AA Owner but also for other Masters i've met.
Last Summer, i had the chance to meet a fantastic African Lord : He was rough like in the movie with astonishingly handsome Jiggy Man and i'd better obey and perform exactly as what He wanted, when He wanted. At the same time, we were visiting like an average tourist and sharing not "romance" but certainly tender moments. The departure was painful for Him as it was for me.
That is what our Black Men are : Real Men, ruthless Tops often, strict Masters on a white girl or boy/sissy but also with rich personalities and for all Those i've been happy to serve very caring human beings.

Like you Will, i prefer kissing Their Feet and Their Asses ... but feelings can pass in these submissive kisses too. ;)

white sub

A proper relationship really what about this is a proper relationship...if your only about sex I guess it is but that, none of this is a proper relationship.

Then for most of you this is all just your fantasy your kink and something you would never do.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back