A Sissy boi's Letter

tomascini

Link Removed

I received this email from an American white boi and very much want to share it with you all.

Dear Black Master Shango,

This letter is a confession. I hope that I can properly convey my sense of vulnerability and shame. It is with my head held low that I expose to you a fiercely secret need that you probably already suspect. I've been reading your blog with intense interest for the last couple of months and feel that I can resist writing to you no longer. You've gotten so deep inside my head that it's almost as if you compel me to type these words from across cyberspace.

Link Removed

You would probably consider me a privileged North American white boy. I have a good career, stable home life, a house, and have never had to worry much about where my next meal is coming from. I live a life that would be the envy of 99% of the world's population. But as far back as I can remember, I've had a powerful craving to surrender control to a strong, dominant man. I cannot tell you from where these needs arose or why they've grown more intense with age, but your writings have opened up a window into my soul and exposed my dark desires to sunlight as they never have before.

I am a divorced man and am ashamed to admit that my wife deserted me for another man. Ashamed not so much because it happened, as I'm ashamed to admit that there is for me some sexual thrill in knowing that while she wore my wedding ring she was also someone else's lover. There is no greater humiliation for a man than to learn that his loving partner has been seduced into someone else's bed. And for me to be aroused by this fact makes me deeply uncomfortable.

Black Master Shango, i wanted to post to show my appreciation for Your blog. i cant beleive i hadnt discovered it before but im glad i finally have. Its great to read Your insight into the cuck lifestyle and i must admit this whiteboi is getting horny reading it!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back