Any More of This Lovely Model?

mrscondo

Santa, I've been a very bad girl this year!
This model looks like she is enjoying her black cock way too much. Anyone have more of her. She is very beautiful!
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

mrscondo said:
This model looks like she is enjoying her black cock way too much. Anyone have more of her. She is very beautiful!

Umm, MrsCondo,

Ma'am, is that possible???
I mean for a white woman to enjoy a Black cock way too much???
I though one was never enough. ;D

will

that, madame, is cherry poppins. she is a long time fan of the black dick. i've rubbed many out watching her take a black fuck rod.

How true Will! How true! Maybe I should have said she was enjoying this particular cock too much.

IIRC Billy Watson who shoots BlacksonBlondes and other Dogfart sites said she's one of the genuine black cock sluts in the biz. Of course she does whoever they pay her to do, but if she had a choice it'd be black dick every time.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

These are from her Cuckold Sessions scene, which BTW is hot as fucking hell!

Fuck, I would beg, on my knees, to eat her pussy after they all came in it a few times! That is if my wife didn't mind...

Thank you all very much! Melancholio, you were wonderful providing her name for me. I was able to find lots of videos/stills of her. Unfortunately her pussy is wasted on some white cock but she definitely likes the black cock!!!!!! I'll share some info I found:

This is from "Boobpedia" She is among the notable "chubby" (by industry classic standards) adult film actresses currently working to bring respect towards women of naturally large tits, wide hips and butts, and even slight stomach-bulge. Cherry Poppens is known for her deepthroat, gangbang, and interracial scenes. Her most striking features are her pale white skin and natural red pubic hair.

http://www.freeones.com/html/c_links/Cherry_Poppens/

ENJOY!!!!!!!

Obsession!!!!!
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back