BLACK RULED WORLD

suckstobewhite

I intend to write a book of a post apocalyptic world where the black race has finally taken over and enslaved us whites. Please leave messages to describe your idea of a black ruled world so to inspire me. the more detailed the better :) ... thanks

the US is already a black ruled country. He just hasn't made the law yet that says white must be slaves to black. Look for that if he is elected to second term.

you have to explain me why you make this thread into "white female" section

NW

I think about this a lot and I know there are lots of white guys on this site that think about this as well. Though it might not be as sexy as it is in our minds, I believe that in some ways we are moving towards this. This article talks about the demographic shift on a global scale: Link Removed I don't know about blacks ruling the entire world but as for the United States they are certainly more prominent than they once were. They are now the biggest musicians, athletes, and celebrities. Our popular culture is completely dominated by blacks. While white men have been, well I'll just say it, mostly emasculated over the past 50 years or so, black men have not and likely will not ever; I just don't think it's in them to do so. As a result, our women have been making an exodus over to the "dark side." Years ago, my great grandfather (he was very liberal) said regarding lots of black people moving into the northern city that he lived in, "well now we can just mix with them and absorb them." He thought that they would disappear, but it seems like when we mix with blacks that their genes are very dominant....they are a more dominant race. If anything they will absorb us, if they so choose. But then I wonder, since we are headed to minority status in our lifetimes, what would happen if they did choose to enslave us?

I imagine it could start with something subtle. President Obama could use an executive order to put the constitution on hold for some made up crisis. Then he could get rid of term limits and stay in power indefinitely. With all of the racial tension from the recent events in Florida, white people could be guilted into having to pay reparations (there are a lot of people in the black community here that think that we should have to pay reparations for slavery.) Since everyone is going broke anyway, in lieu of cash payments, we could go to work camps (something with a more euphemistic name) to pay off the debt. Black people now realizing that they call the shots might not wish to see us stop and so the debt owed would magically get bigger and there you have it. Then, and this concept really gets me hot and turned on, I think it would be a nice unforseen twist of fate if our black rulers then revealed that this had been their people's plan all along and that they actually allowed themselves to become slave for several generations with the goal of one day taking over and dominating the white race since they always knew that they were inherently superior to us. These imagefaps Tall White Wimp, who posts here, show how I think it will look.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

InferiorWhiteBoy said:
Interesting idea but I'm not sure the theme is post-apocalyptic. ;D Some probably welcome such an idea.

That's right, such a world is predictable without going back to Henlein's famous sci-fi novel that started like that.
A natural plus economical plus cultural evolution is much more likely to happen and Black Men are increasingly seen as Top Males.

There was also a story like this centered on the USA where the subjugation of white women went on to the subjugation and humiliation and/or sissification of white guys who became jail bait and were indentured to Black owners and employers ... It was quite exciting in fact and spread on 50 years roughly.

One point which is always very attractive is when we are on the edge : the white world is not entirely gone and the Black world is already beginning.

A Black Dom writer has been doing a story in a gay frame using the Reparations concept and it was rather realistic.
Excellent purpose by the way ... i'm myself tempted to do the same and have been writing some attempts.

The novels written by sir Damien Dsoul (Master Shango), a Nigerian writer, called The Story of Caya (straight) and The Story of Michael (bi/gay) are good reading in this regard. ;D

Read Farnham's Freehold (the Heinlein novel djaam refers to.)

Personally, I think much of the free world will eventually become of mixed race, and purely white people will become a rarity.

jambgood said:
Personally, I think much of the free world will eventually become of mixed race, and purely white people will become a rarity.

I don't think that will ever happen. The white man will nuke the earth before he allows himself to be virtually wiped out and subjugated to "colored" rule.

I have been contemplating this lately. I used to think that if society on the whole stopped frowning on interracial relationships (which I strongly believe is happening right now) that the white race in America would simply absorb the black race. What seems to be happening, however, is that the black race at roughly 11% of the population is absorbing the white race (roughly 72%.) Black features are dominant. I have seen in the last 10 years an explosion in ir couplings even in little racist small towns out here. My racist ex wife is with a black guy. I have my second date this evening with a black woman. My ex wife's oldest daughter hangs around a black guy almost twice her age (wonder what they're doing.) If we are being taken over, I say let's enjoy it. :p

My view is for Black Women to rule. They have such a commanding presence that Black Women would naturally seize power. We white bois are such bully wimps that anyone challenging our perceived (and unearned) authority will undoubtedly cower and surrender.

Well that's my M.O. anyway. Whenever I meet a Dominant Black Lady it doesn't take long for me to be on my knees worshiping Her and taking orders.

By the way, the view from one's knees looking up at a beautiful Black Woman is quite divine.

Yes, a Black Female-led world has possibilities. Resistance is futile .... we will be assimilated.

blackcaesar3k5 said:
black men did once ruled spain for nearly seven hundred years...

Good example and era Sir. we can hope that more Africans will settle in Western europe and also that with a powerful African Union, a Black rulership can come again for more than 700 years.

Too bad this thread has not been fed much, a most interesting topic.

Happy new Black Year for all.

white devotee

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back