Blackowned Wife

Wimphub

Blackowned Wife

I had been married to Sara for about eight months, and all was well, except for my fantasy of her being fucked by a well endowed black man. It was verging on an obsession with me, and I found myself thinking about it more and more as I wanked furiously at the thought of it. Eventually, I asked Sara how she would feel about having a black guy when she was drunk, and she seemed to like the idea. However, she never mentioned it afterwards, and I was too scared to bring it up again. The fantasy still persisted though.

My life began to change irrevocably a few months later. Sara had been working late, and arrived home at around eight o’clock. I kissed her as usual, and asked her how her day had been.

“A little different than usual,” she began. “You remember your fantasy of having me fucked by a black man? Well, it is about to come true!”

This came as a bit of a shock, my cock began to stiffen automatically, but I was apprehensive as to what she meant. I asked her to explain.

“Well,” she said. “We had a black guy named Dwayne started at work a few weeks ago. Straight away I could see he fancied me, and he has been chatting me up regularly since then. He is very good looking and muscular, and I must admit I was flattered. Anyway, up until tonight I had not thought about doing anything about it.”

“So what changed?” I asked, a little worried now.

“We were the last to leave,” she explained. “And he offered me a lift home. Anyway, he was flirting outrageously all the way home, and when we arrived outside he said sitting next to me had got him all excited, and would I like to help him with it with a hand job.”

“What did you say?” I asked, my dick getting stiffer.

“Well, as I was by now interested what sort of dick he had, I said nothing and just unzipped his trousers and pulled it out. And wow, you should have seen the size of it! It must be 11” long and thick. I thought to hell with a hand job, I want to suck this!”

“And did you?” I asked meekly.

“Oh yes!” she said with relish. I stretched my lips around it and sucked it hard. He lasted for ages, and when he came it was like a flood. I only just managed to swallow it all.”

“What happened then?” I said, my little erection in evidence.

“He said next time he wants to slide it right up inside my pussy. I said I couldn’t wait, but I would tell my husband first. He said you must be a wimp if you would accept that, and of course I told him you are. I also told him your cock is tiny, and he had a good laugh about that, said my pussy will be nice and tight for him.”

“Did he say anything else?” I enquired, feeling humiliated.

“yes,” she went on. “He told me to tell you to be prepared for him to take your wife off you, after he has fucked me I will be hooked on his cock and he will own me.”

“What did you say to that?” I asked.

“I said he is probably right, and to be honest, with the size of him, you would not be able to stop him doing what he wanted!”

“I don’t want you to do it,” I said, suddenly worried that this was going too fast.

“Too late,” Sara laughed. “I have a date with him tomorrow, and I intend to try out that huge cock, whether you like it or not!”

So it was the following evening she came home and immediately went for a shower. When she came downstairs she looked really sexy, wearing a short skirt, and nylons and suspenders, which she had never done for me. Once again, I asked her not to do this, saying could we talk about it.

“No chance,” she sneered. “Dwayne is going to fuck me tonight, and I am going to love it. Feel free to have a wank while you imagining him fucking me, after tonight, maybe that’s all you will be able to do!” With that, she walked out with a smug smile on her face.

To my shame, I admit I did wank several times, thinking about what she was up to with this well endowed stud. I was interrupted the last time when the phone rang, and I answered.

“It has happened wimp!” my excited wife exclaimed. “I have been fucked by that magnificent fat cock, and I loved it! Things are going to be different from now on, but we will talk about that later. It will be a lot later, because I am staying the weekend with him, because I want a lot more of that cock!” With a laugh she hung up.

She arrived home on Sunday evening, with a huge grin on her face. She said she had just had the best weekend of her life, with the best sex of her life. She laughed when I stupidly asked if she would be seeing him again.

“Oh yes,” she said emphatically. “I am going to be his girl now, even though I am married to you and wear your wedding ring.”

“So he doesn’t care that you are married then?” I asked.

“Not at all,” she laughed. “I told him what a wimp you are, and how useless you are in bed, and we had a great laugh. He even came over my wedding ring when I asked him, to show how unimportant you are now!”

“So, I am supposed to accept this, am I?” I said miserably.

“If you want to stay with me yes,” Sara informed me. “Are you willing to accept it, are you willing to show me?” I asked what she meant, and she told me to come to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, Sara lifted her skirt, removed her panties and lay on the bed.

“Dwayne fucked me just before I came home,” she explained. “My pussy is all sticky from his cum, come over here, lap it up and show me you accept I belong to a superior man.

“Must I?”

“If you want to stay married to me wimp, you will do it, not only tonight, but every time my man fucks me, do you understand?”

“Yes, OK,” I said, defeated.

“Good, then get your sissy face between my legs and clear up his mess, you pathetic excuse for a man!”

I did as she told me, my face burning red with humiliation. I hated the taste of his cum, and Sara laughed at me as I retched when it made me feel sick.

“Better get used to it wimp,” she laughed. “You will be swallowing an awful lot of cum in the future!”

For the next few weeks, Sara spent a lot of time with her stud, enjoying his huge cock. Whenever I tried to have sex with her, she laughed at me, saying she would never feel my little thing after him. She told me I would have to make do with wanking in the bathroom.

My humiliation increased when one weekend she brought him home with her. He laughed at my weedy frame compared to his, and told me I looked like someone who had a tiny cock. Sara laughed out loud, agreeing with him.

Dwayne told me that Sara had told him I had been asking for sex, and he warned me not to try it again, because she now belonged to him. She agreed and assured him I would never get sex with her again, but he decided I should be shown why I had no chance.

He insisted we all go up to our bedroom. When there, he and my wife undressed, and he told me to do the same. I gasped when I saw the size of his cock, and he laughed out loud when he saw the size of mine. Just to humiliate me more, he told me to put on a pair of Sara’s panties and stand by the bed. I was then made to watch as he expertly fucked my lovely wife in front of me. At the beginning, they both laughed, as my little cock involuntarily became hard at the sight of them fucking. Then Sara began to get more and more excited, crying and moaning as his thick cock stretched her pussy bringing her closer and closer to a huge orgasm. I had never heard any of the noises she made when I fucked her, and that only added to the humiliation.

When they had finished, Dwayne got up and pointed to Sara’s cum filled pussy.

“Don’t just stand there wimp,” he barked. “Your job is to clean that up, get your face in there!”

“Yes, come on wimp,” Sara added. “This is the nearest thing to sex you will get in future!”

Before throwing me out of the bedroom, Dwayne made it very clear, with Sara’s agreement, that he owned her now, and I would do as they both told me. I would get no sex at all, only wanking. At this, Sara cut in.

“I am not sure I like the idea of him wanking while thinking of us fucking,” she said.

“What do you have in mind?” Dwayne asked.

“How about we buy one of those cock cages,” she answered. That way we could stop him doing it, and we decide if and when he gets to cum!”

They are still thinking about it, but I am sure it will happen soon!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back