BLAXPLOITATION FILMS

hoe4blaXXX

German goth with black baby
Hey,

i'm looking 4 sum blaxploitation movies where white women got humiliated, fucked or r..ed and were submissive all the time to their black masters.
THX

HAMMER

Fred Williamson starred in a number of those so-called "blaxploitation" films. One of my favorites of all time is called "Hammer". It's about a boxer who fights his way to the title having to deal with the mob along the way. In the movie, the mob chief has this white girl he likes to treat like shit. Like white meat. Well, she takes a liking to Hammer and tries to get with the black. I remember a great line where she is sobbing because she wants to be with Hammer, and she SCREAMS, "I'll be your black!!!" I think this movie might fit your requirements KKK Girl. I tried to see if I could find it for free online somewhere, but I didn't have much time to search for it today. The treatment of the white bitch may not be as harsh as you would like, but remember that this film was made in 1972. A much more tame time when compared to what we can see in movies today.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Here's Williamson (and Jim Brown) in another movie, but I don't know which one:

Link Removed

And here's a nice source of information on the blaxploitation genre in general:

Link Removed

REMEMBER, IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT BLAXPLOITATION FILMS, ASK AN EXPERT . . . ASK A black . . . ASK YOUR black :-*

Attachments

• hammer_poster_02.jpg
    hammer_poster_02.jpg
    833.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Hammer_1972.jpg
    Hammer_1972.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 29
  • Hammer 1972.jpg
    Hammer 1972.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 28
ThickNiggaDick said:
HAMMER

Fred Williamson starred in a number of those so-called "blaxploitation" films. One of my favorites of all time is called "Hammer". It's about a boxer who fights his way to the title having to deal with the mob along the way. In the movie, the mob chief has this white girl he likes to treat like shit. Like white meat. Well, she takes a liking to Hammer and tries to get with the black. I remember a great line where she is sobbing because she wants to be with Hammer, and she SCREAMS, "I'll be your black!!!" I think this movie might fit your requirements KKK Girl. I tried to see if I could find it for free online somewhere, but I didn't have much time to search for it today. The treatment of the white bitch may not be as harsh as you would like, but remember that this film was made in 1972. A much more tame time when compared to what we can see in movies today.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

REMEMBER, IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT BLAXPLOITATION FILMS, ASK AN EXPERT . . . ASK A black . . . ASK YOUR black :-*
ThickNiggaDick said:
HAMMER

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Thanks TND, I'll be your black ;) 8)

hoe4blaXXX said:

Check out the 2:06 mark of the first YouTube clip I posted . . . you can see where "whitey" was horribly abused by the black race . . . and maybe she was drunk too . . . I don't remember :) But, please don't be my black . . . I want you to be my Aryan white girl ;)

hoe4blaXXX said:

So have you seen any "blaxploitation" films yet? There's one I would like to see again after all of these years, but I just don't remember the name of it any more. I think it may have been about a boxer too. Anyway, I remember a scene where the main character (a black man) gets into a fight with a white man. He gets the white guy down and starts to beat the shit out of him. Then he says to the white guy, "Say mammy! Say mammy! Say Mammy!" LOL :)! That white boy, now bloodied and beaten, starts screaming at the top of his lungs, "Mammy, Mammy, Mammy . . . MAMMY!!!" HAHAHAHA :D ;D!!! And then, that black beats "whitey" to death :-[ I wish I could remember what movie that scene is in . . . any y'all niggas know?

Attachments

• Black Mammy.jpg
    Black Mammy.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Aunt Jemima.jpg
    Aunt Jemima.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Super Mammy.jpg
    Super Mammy.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 40
A CUCKOLD'S SONG

Some of the best soul music ever made came out during the "blaxploitation" era. Driving around today in my car, I heard this old classic on the radio. Listening very closely to the lyrics, I realized that they could be about the laments of a cuckold (some of the lyrics anyway). Motherfuckers keep showin' up at another motherfucker's house to fuck his old lady and he can't do nothin' to stop it. Total disrespect. Fuckin' cuckold.

Link Removed

I keep gettin' all these visits from my friends, yeah, what they doin' to me
They come to my house again and again and again and again, yeah
So are they there to see my woman?
I don't even be home but they just keep on comin'
What can I do to get on the right track?
I wish they'd take some of these knives out my back
What they do?
They smile in ya face
All the time they wanna to take your place
The back stabbers, back stabbers!

What's the name of this movie?

hoe4blaXXX said:
Link Removed

SLAUGHTER
I believe that scene is from the movie "Slaughter's Big Ripoff", which was the sequel to "Slaughter". Both movies starred Jim Brown in the early 70's, an American football star turned actor. Initially, I thought that the redhead in the scene you posted was Stella Stevens (photo below). Stella was a Southern girl from Memphis, Tennessee who went as both a blonde and a redhead, and actually did appear in a "Slaughter" sex scene with Brown. But, she wasn't in the sequel. I understand that she did in fact have a real-life affair with Jim Brown, as did other white women in his day. I believe the one in the sequel playing a redheaded prostitute is an unheralded, small time actress named Lisa Moore.

Link Removed

REMEMBER . . . ALWAYS ASK A REAL NIGGUH . . . WHEN YOU WANNA KNOW ABOUT SOME REAL NIGGUH SHIT!!!

Attachments

• Stella Stevens.jpg
    Stella Stevens.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 27
  • Slaughter.jpg
    Slaughter.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Slaughter's Big Ripoff.jpg
    Slaughter's Big Ripoff.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 18
JIM BROWN/STELLA STEVENS SEX SCENE IN "SLAUGHTER"

Link Removed

Attachments

• Jim & Stella.jpg
    Jim & Stella.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Jim & Stella 2.jpg
    Jim & Stella 2.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Pretty White Stella.jpg
    Pretty White Stella.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 24
THE NIGGUH JIM BROWN AND THAT WHITE BITCH RAQUEL WELCH IN "100 RIFLES"

Link Removed

Attachments

• Jim & Raquel.jpg
    Jim & Raquel.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Jim & Raquel 2.jpg
    Jim & Raquel 2.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Jim & Raquel 3.jpg
    Jim & Raquel 3.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 27
JIM BROWN WAS AMERICA'S FIRST BLACK ACTION MOVIE STAR
And he was fuckin' a lot of white women too . . . on the big screen and in real-life!

Attachments

• Cinema Retro.jpg
    Cinema Retro.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 37

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back