Cheerleading for black cock

billyboy

I would love to see more pics of white cheerleading girl with their black bf :D
Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

When I was in university, I had a friend who was on the cheerleading squad. He was black, and I thought he had the absolute most gorgeous white girl on the team as his partner (all the girls on the squad were pretty and white). Anyway, sometimes after practice I would clown around and stuff like grab his hands and sniff like a slobberin' hound sayin' I wanted to get a whiff of her scent LOL :) I would ask him how his hands felt being all in her crotch and on her tight white ass. He would just laugh. I remember one time he said the girls' butts on the squad felt "squishy". Thing of it is, motherfucker was gay! So, he wasn't gettin' off on the shit and enjoyin' it like a real black shoulda and woulda ::)

ThickNiggaDick said:
When I was in university, I had a friend who was on the cheerleading squad. He was black, and I thought he had the absolute most gorgeous white girl on the team as his partner (all the girls on the squad were pretty and white). Anyway, sometimes after practice I would clown around and stuff like grab his hands and sniff like a slobberin' hound sayin' I wanted to get a whiff of her scent LOL :) I would ask him how his hands felt being all in her crotch and on her tight white ass. He would just laugh. I remember one time he said the girls' butts on the squad felt "squishy". Thing of it is, motherfucker was gay! So, he wasn't gettin' off on the shit and enjoyin' it like a real black shoulda and woulda ::)

lol.

please tell me he was at least up to plowing white bois.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back