Cum fetish

acetown

Sometimes I write stuff like this If anyone is interested in me posting more let me know...

Mimi was at the tattoo parlor getting a tattoo of an ace of spades on her lower back. The tattoo artist was black and as payment she sucked his cock until it exploded in her mouth. She quickly sucked all the cum down and smiled.

“You look like you like swallowing cum. If you want I can get you some more.” the artist said. “Heh, yeah I love sucking cock, especially black cock.” “If you want some more, you should come with me to this bar right by here. “

Mimi agreed and got in the car with him. They drove about 5 minutes until they reached an old bar. He walked in with Mimi and there were 5 old black men sitting at the bar. The artist said as he walked in “I got a girl here who loves sucking black cock, any takers?” Mimi was shocked at how forward he was, but turned on at the same time. One of the guys already had his cock out and it was huge. She walked over to the end of the bar and got down on her knees.

She sucked the cock hard and fast, stroking the shaft with her hand. It was only about a minute before the guy shot his load deep into her mouth. It hit the back of the throat and she swallowed it all as soon as it came out. The guy pulled out and his cock was replaced by another rock hard black dick. She looked up and saw everyone taking pictures with their sell phones. Soon there were three cocks all trying to get her attention, she switched between them and swallowed each load.

Just when she had about 5 loads in her stomach about 5 more young black men walked in the bar. They were very excited and had gotten text from the guys she was blowing already. As she started sucking this group, another two guys walked in. After about an hour, she had swallowed about 50 loads. The guys slowed down and she was getting ready to go home. She felt full from all the cum in her belly. On her way out the bar tender stopped her.

“Hey, if you wanna come back tomorrow I got two hundred for you. I sold more today than in the last 2 weeks combined. “ the bartender said. “Umm... Ok, I'll think about it. Maybe I'll see you tomorrow.” Mimi said as she walked out the door. She got a cab and went back to her apartment. She took a shower and laid in bed and thought about what happened. She rubbed her clit and she remembered being surrounded by those huge cocks. She finnally came so hard she couldn't believe it. The idea of serving all those men really turned her on. She decided she was going to go back the next day.

After work she headed straight for the bar. When she walked in there were a lot more people, probably 20 already there. She guessed they must have heard she would be back. There was a lot of excitement when everyone saw her. She walked towards the bar and guys were already pulling their dicks out. She was surrounded by guys and they pulled her shirt off and unhooked her bra revealing her large D breasts. There were hands all over her tits, squeezing and pulling them, pinching her nipples. She felt her pussy starting to get wet in her panties.

She squated down and began sucking the the cock nearest to her face. She didn't suck on it very long before she felt a hot load hit the back of her throat. She immediately swallowed it all down and turned to the next cock. She moaned as she worked the long black shaft. She felt him push deep down to the back of her throat causing her mouth to fill with spit. He did this a few times and then pulled his cock out, grabbed her tits and stuck his long shaft between her snow white globes. His cock slick with saliva glided in and out with ease.

After a few minutes of this he looked like he was about to cum. “Make sure you cum in my mouth!” Mimi said. Her biggest fetish was swallowing cum and she was in heaven. The thought of having all these loads in her belly was making her wetter than she had ever been. She had always swallowed the loads of her boyfriends and even in a couple three ways but this was her ultimate fantasy happening. She guy pulled his cock from between her tits, stuck it in her mouth and came on the tip of her tongue a big load. She swallowed it all down right away.

After sucking and swallowing about 20 loads she was so horny she couldn't stand it. She slipped her pants off so she was completely naked and began playing with her pussy. The second she touched her clit she was already close to orgasm. With one hand she stroked the huge cock in her mouth and the other she rubbed herself until he shot her mouth. That pushed her over the edge and made her cum harder than she ever had.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back