European women impregnated by black men

lureshe

I have just created this yahoo group to support all the white women willing to experience the true ultimate pleasure: giving birth to a black baby

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/european_black_breeding/

The aim of this group is to create a relationship network to reach the ultimate pleasure for each white woman loving the intense intercourse with black men: getting impregnated and give birth to their black babies.
In Europe this is, partially, still a taboo, and that's why, with this group, I want to promote and support every white woman (married or not) who decide to carry in her womb a black baby for 9 long months of joy and to give birth to her lover offspring. Many big dominant black men will also be eager to impregnate white wives and have the white cuckold couples raise their babies. A number of white cuckold males feel a need to totally submit to bigger black men and will support them getting their wives pregnant and raising their black babies - regardless of the potential humiliation this brings.
If you are a white woman or a black man leave a message and some pics so you'll be more visible and you'll actively partecipate to the group. White men admission is just for their supporting role. Lurking is not accepted.
The success of this group will be measured by the number of swollen white bellies black inside.
I hope your dreams to come true.

I used to belong to a lot of Yahoo groups, but they seemed to either die, or fill up your email with spam. I'll try again, just to see how it is today. Thanks.

Can we ban all the morons who want to turn it into a religion thing? I'm so sick and tired of muslims piggy
backing off of interracial sex. I'm sorry Islam is a religion, a superstition, and anyone can be muslim be it white
black, arab, asian etc. When I see a retard write "white women having muslim babies", that's as stupid to me
as hearing "white women having catholic babies" Well what does a catholic baby look like then? If you're too
stupid to think it through, then GTFO.

I don't know how many more.

But there might one more in the near future........I'm late

If I am pregnant......I hope it is a girl

With the continual breeding of white women, and therefore producing non white children, I think it is important for white female farming to be considered for the future. It is important that the Superior Black man has a continual supply of pure white female slaves/sluts to use for his pleasure.

Surely this has got to be recognised for the future?

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back