Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

Link Removed

Great set. Thanks. Of course, white women have been doing black men since well before photography.

Even the wives and daughters of slave owners used to pleasure themselves with trips to the woodshed.....

They surely did. And occasionally the inevitable happened.

mrscondo said:
Even the wives and daughters of slave owners used to pleasure themselves with trips to the woodshed.....

Maybe it wouldn't have been so bad bein' a black in the "olden days" after all.

What happened occasionally then happens every minute now. You'd better stay where you are, TND.

ThickNiggaDick said:
Maybe it wouldn't have been so bad bein' a black in the "olden days" after all.

Zagg said:
What happened occasionally then happens every minute now. You'd better stay where you are, TND.

You got that right . . . I didn't really mean that shit ;D!

The first time I saw a white woman and a black man together was in the late 1960's and it was my mother with one of her lovers. Imagine that in good old Buford GA.

Back in the 60's and 70's my parents were swingers, they had key parties and met with groups of people and had sex like normal couples, most of the couples were white but there were a few Black couples most of them were in the same age group 20's and 30's. My father always met women on the side too, so my mother probably figured it would be ok to do so. One of my fother's co-workers was a Black man named Leonard and since my dad worked 2nd and 3rd shift my mother had her evenings to herself. The first time I caught them I saw Leonard sitting on our couch with my mom kneeling between his spread legs and giving him a blow job. His black hands were on her head holding her red hair and she was bobbing up and down on his cock. I wasn't sure at the time what was happening but her held her head and graoned as he came in her mouth. I knew he saw me and must have told her because later she came to my room and told me it was our secret and kissed me and i have been hooked ever since.

Pretty hot that you were exposed to the power at a young age gussie. Did you marry a hotwife that does her duty?

Bedouin said:
Pretty hot that you were exposed to the power at a young age gussie. Did you marry a hotwife that does her duty?

Doesn't seem so easy to do. I only lucked into it myself. It was her deal and I ended up seeing it was for the best and enjoying it. Much harder to find if you look for it I think. More's the pity because I think a lot of girls are missing out on great white guys to love and care for them and who are loving enough to allow them to indulge a white woman's very healthy and natural desire for sex with black men.

gussie said:
Back in the 60's and 70's my parents were swingers, they had key parties and met with groups of people and had sex like normal couples, most of the couples were white but there were a few Black couples most of them were in the same age group 20's and 30's. My father always met women on the side too, so my mother probably figured it would be ok to do so. One of my fother's co-workers was a Black man named Leonard and since my dad worked 2nd and 3rd shift my mother had her evenings to herself. The first time I caught them I saw Leonard sitting on our couch with my mom kneeling between his spread legs and giving him a blow job. His black hands were on her head holding her red hair and she was bobbing up and down on his cock. I wasn't sure at the time what was happening but her held her head and graoned as he came in her mouth. I knew he saw me and must have told her because later she came to my room and told me it was our secret and kissed me and i have been hooked ever since.
Like Gussie my parents were into wife swapping in 60.s & 70,s, i was very young and so were my parents, 20 & 18 when they got married. I remember when i was about 8, parents were in late twentys. i can remember getting up to go to toilet, and heard squels and noise coming from parents room. i remember exactly seeing this very large blackman kneeling behind my mother, holding her hair and (i now know) fucking her doggie, and he kept looking and talking to someone in the corner. He was saying shes now black slut and belongs to niggas, and you are h... wimp. WHAT ARE YOU BOI he shouted. Thats when i heard my father reply "YOURS MASTER", SHE IS YOURS. i FOUND THIS SO EXCITING AND HAD FOR THE FIRST TIME (that i can remember), GOT A LITTLE STIFFY..
I can remember seeing my father in moms panties and wearing her baby doll nightie. Over the next 5 years , i saw only occassionally my parents kneeeling and serving blackmen. When i was 16. i told my father i knew about him and moms black sex. im now 30 and my wife is 28. and yes we have a daughter 7 yrs old, and are both owned by blackmen. as are my parents still, we have gone 1 step further and have 2 little black children 3 & 1. I hope my daughter keeps the family tradition going

@ honkeyboywimp. If you are now 30, that means that you were born in 1982, which means that you could not have witnessed your parents fucking in the 60's and 70's. If you were 8 years old, being born in 82, that would have been in 1990. It was a nice try. Say hello to your wife for me.

Joanne and I met during High School and she was dating me and some Black guys at the same time so I would wait for her to come home from her dates and and help her clean up she would tell me about them and most of the guys knew. We got married in 1980 and have been ever since.

Bedouin said:
@ honkeyboywimp. If you are now 30, that means that you were born in 1982, which means that you could not have witnessed your parents fucking in the 60's and 70's. If you were 8 years old, being born in 82, that would have been in 1990. It was a nice try. Say hello to your wife for me.

Somebody did the math! HAHAHAHA ;D!!!! I don't know why people feel they have to come in here with a bunch of bullshit though :mad: It just ruins it for the real humpin' people! I mean, if you preface it with a disclaimer that it's just a fantasy or something, that's one thing . . . but don't play us for being stupid!

it's really, really sad when people can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality. Do you like seeing white women fucking and sucking black cock? Good, that is why this forum is here. Are there women that want to fall on their knees and worship black dick? Maybe. My point is, this is a place where that can be talked about, safely. But like you said ThickNiggaDick, at least be honest about it.

Link Removed

Link Removed
Bedouin these two are probably closest to what i saw my mother doing.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back