Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Kendra Wilkinson
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Whats going on there? Is Hugh Heffner making all his girls go black?

Old Hugh with an IR obession? Could be. On the other hand, these are among the hottest white women around. They want the hottest guys. That is, black guys.

A few more of Karissa out with her man

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

and apparently, shockingly, there is a sex tape according to TMZ (Link Removed).

Link Removed

Link Removed

And then there is sex tape with Heidi Montag and Karissa out somewhere waiting to be released. If only it was a 3-some....

i'd pay for a vid of karissa getting fucked by that black.

she's one hot white bitch, and he's a damn fine looking black.

Damn he may be a short arse, but boy he has one big old dick, poor old hugh must have just not been big enough haha

Link Removed

WOW Karissa is very very hot, i really envy for the black guy...
anyway thanks for the DL linK!

He does have a big dick.You can see just how much Karissa enjoys it! I am watching the video now. It`s great seeing the Girls of Playboy going black! Hope it becomes a regular thing. Actually I think it is but just hasn`t been in the media till now.Here`s to hoping we see many more of these girls surface. :)

BBC is the wave of the future!!! It is ideal for all women really but for white women, the more they get the merrier!

Hopefully he knocks her up soon. She needs a black baby or two. ;D

Zagg said:
Old Hugh with an IR obession? Could be. On the other hand, these are among the hottest white women around. They want the hottest guys. That is, black guys.

In the Bonny Tales book it sounds like its the norm that the girls has bf's outside the mansion, Heff just ignores it reply to rumors with "I know its not true". The girls are not alowed any contact with the mansions staff, because otherwice they start fucking with them. When they go out Heff's bodygard have to use force to keep bulls away from his girls.

All in all Heff is as Cuck as they gets.

Thanks, esben. That does make old Hef sound as if he's being cucked. On the other hand, he's 80 years old and just getting all those tasty honies to hang around him is probably enough for him these days.

esben said:
Zagg said:

In the Bonny Tales book it sounds like its the norm that the girls has bf's outside the mansion, Heff just ignores it reply to rumors with "I know its not true". The girls are not alowed any contact with the mansions staff, because otherwice they start fucking with them. When they go out Heff's bodygard have to use force to keep bulls away from his girls.

All in all Heff is as Cuck as they gets.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back