Good enough for black cock?

quaigon

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Rate my girl. Think she could handle the black monster?

InferiorWhiteBoy said:
What exactly do you consider "black bait"? Like right around 18? I'm actually curious about this.

Anything under the legal age of consent (i.e., that which can get my black ass thrown in jail) is properly classified as "black bait". The legal age of consent is country specific ;)

ThickNiggaDick said:
InferiorWhiteBoy said:
What exactly do you consider "black bait"? Like right around 18? I'm actually curious about this.

Anything under the legal age of consent (i.e., that which can get my black ass thrown in jail) is properly classified as "black bait". The legal age of consent is country specific ;)

I kinda had a feeling that was the case but I wasn't sure. lol

InferiorWhiteBoy said:
ThickNiggaDick said:
InferiorWhiteBoy said:

I kinda had a feeling that was the case but I wasn't sure. lol

The law of nature supercedes man made laws. I myself didn't defer my first peice of ass until I was in the military because the of the law,but for the unavailability of pussy. If I wasn't so shy I would have gotten laid long before I was 18. Todays young whitegirls and the young black boys are attracted to eachother and mother nature demands they fuck with complete shameless abandon.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back