Just showed up! Did I miss anything?

fool2

Hope my cock is big enough for white women!
Hey there sports fans!

As you see, I'm new! Well...Not really new but, new here.
So, enough of that...I stumbled onto this site and started to look and enjoy myself so I thought I'd join and see if I couldn't further my activities, meet some new women, friends and lovers here in the world that I love so dearly!
I've been on the road most of my life and have gotten use to my role of the bull. It's just something that fell on me. You see I'm 6'6" 225 lbs, have a rather large cock and a very nice body, or, so I've been told on numerous occasion, so fucking guys wives is something I never would of saw myself doing but, it hit me and has been happening all my life. Let alone enjoying it and seeking it out. So, I embrace it, rejoice in it and smile when I think of all the women who have had my cock and love to be throughly fucked! feel me?

I played sports so my body is a product of years in the gym, weight room and using sex as a training tool!
So, my dilemma, I've been the bull so many times and have yet to experience the Cuckold side of things! Yeah! I've fucked waay too many women and a lot of them were with hubby looking and cheering on so, that's not new or, it's kinda losing it's thrill. I've had "girlfriends" too many times to count and I've always loved it! Being that strong ass bull who pounds that pussy like no one before or, after it. All of this to the Hubby's pleasure and immense joy but, something is missing for me now...

I don't have a GF who is into something like this! I want a woman who loves getting fucked by black guys as much as she loves fucking me! Plain and simple! Every chick who loves me just wants to "LOVE ME" and that's boring for now...I need and want this way of life... Takes a while to get into with most women sexually so that they relax and let go and then it takes sometime to broach the subject of swinging and getting fucked by BBC's on them and most I know, just freak the fuck out! Or, I can hit the topic of swinging, lifestyles, nude parties and Gang bangs and watch most of the women I talk to hang their mouths open like I"m from Mars then hit the door before the beer is finished. You know, I take my time talking to them and they know I swing but, the fact remains, I don't seem to meet any women who would embrace this lifestyle...Although I've been in it for over twenty years I've yet t meet my slutty woman who loves taking cock and wants to roll with me!

Yeah...I'm looking for that nasty woman who love having a BBC at home and then getting as much as she wants too! Plain and simple uh? Hahahah

So, If any women out there would love to have a guy like me in them and, or, in their lives, hit me and lets see where we can go with this...sometimes just talking about it cools me out and makes my hard on go down so hit me back and....Don't forget, I'm a really skilled and experienced lover, one who is not for normal consumption, has a large cock and will fuck you with lots of creativity and intensity!

Ciao bellas

Ps...Did I say I'm an Artist? Hahaha
Link Removed

Wow, what a refreshingly honest post.
And that picture is amazing - you really are chisleled like a Greek God statue.
If you had told me your story if I met you in a bar and you really do look like that, I'd have you up against the wall in a New York Minute.
Or rather YOU would have ME up against the wall.
Or the floor.
Or the mens room.
Or . . . . anywhere ;)

Where are you at?
I'd give you the GFE that you'd never forget.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back