Life is very good

mrscondo

Santa, I've been a very bad girl this year!
Moss grinned as he watched Sally pull her tiny panties down. Her white ass stared him in the face. Her body was well tanned and her bikini lines stood out. She was facing the mirror. Behind the mirror was a secret camera Moss had set up long ago. The camera was recording this whole event. Sally was unaware that while she pulled her short shorts down she was looking right at the camera mounted in the wall. She grinned at herself and her perky 34C breasts as she rubbed them unaware she was being photographed. Now the lens was taking in her very naked body while Moss drooled in anticipation of thrusting his cock deep into her white pussy……..

Moss worked for Sally’s father on their farm. Sally’s family owned a local factory that employed many of Moss’s friends. Moss worked on their family farm’s orchard. He and Sally worked the fruit stand the family had on their farm. The proceeds helped pay for Sally’s college tuition at a state university. Sally had pranced around in her short shorts and crop tops all summer teasing the customers and stirring Moss’s well endowed loins. He lusted for her 20 year old body every day. He could think of nothing finer than thrusting his throbbing black cock deep into her pussy. He didn’t know how he would do it. He needed to pay back her asshole father who paid him and his friend’s cheap wages. Brock, Sally’s father, had no idea that Moss had learned how to computer hack. Moss learned how to funnel funds out of the corporate account. He planned on fucking Sally as a farewell present to himself and leave for a life in the Caribbean as a charter fishing boat captain under a new name thanks to Brock’s “generosity.” During the winter he met up with a girl nerd and learned to hack into computers. He had been skimming a minuscule amount for over 2 years, enough to buy a boat in the Caribbean.

Moss had learned in the spring from some local boys that Sally liked her reefer and wine. The combination tended to make her very horny. While stoned she had an insatiable appetite for sex losing all control. Apparently some of the locals had their way with her as did some boys at college Moss learned. He had been biding his time all summer hoping to fuck Sally the night before he left for the Caribbean.
After teasing Moss all summer Sally finally agreed to meet him down by the river to share a bucket of chicken and some beer. They devoured the chicken and were soon out of beer. Moss offered he had some wine back at his house nearby. Sally wasn’t sure she should go and what it would do to her reputation being seen at his house. Moss offered to drive her in his pickup. She decided that would be ok. She climbed into his pickup and off they went.

Moss got out the wine, popped the cork, and poured her a large glass. He also pulled out his bag of weed and made her an offer. Sally grinned and said she’d love some pot. They sat on the couch and Moss rolled a fattie for them. He lit the joint, took a big hit, and offered her a toke. She took the joint from his hand and took a deep drag. Soon Sally was giggling. Her nipples were pointing under her thin t-shirt. Moss took a big hit and shot gunned the smoke to Sally’s open mouth. Moss moved in closer and their lips touched. Moss kissed Sally full on the lips and Sally did not back away. Soon they were in an embrace. Moss kissed her neck and shoulders. Sally moaned as his lips explored her bare skin. He ripped her t-shirt apart as his hands groped her breasts. He fumbled with the front snap and her breasts popped free. Her nipples stood at full attention. Sally groaned feeling Moss’s calloused hands caressing and squeezing her nipples. Moss moved down her neck and sucked on each nipple. As he sucked on her nipples his fingers worked their way to her honey pie. Sally stood and pulled off her shorts and panties. Moss’s fingers moved south and her legs spread. Sally’s pink clittie was glistening. Moss spit on his finger, rubbed it across her clit, and pushed his finger into her moist cunt. She squirmed and moaned approval as Moss rubbed her clittie. “Moss baby, I shouldn’t be doing this,” she moaned. “You don’t want me to stop do you?” he hissed in her ear as he kept sucking on her neck and finger fucked her. Sally groaned her answer, “No, it feels so good,” she whispered. Sally’s pussy was getting very wet and sloppy as Moss finger fucked her. Soon her back was arching and her breath intensified. “Oh, fuck I am cumming,” she screamed as her orgasm shattered her body. Her thighs wrapped around Moss’s finger. Her vagina clinched his finger and wouldn’t let him go as she continued her intense orgasm. All the while the camera caught the whole incident on film for prosperity. “Damn girl, you came hard,” he chuckled.

As they lay catching their breath Moss rolled another fattie and fired it up. Soon they were drinking and smoking. Naked Sally cuddled up to Moss and began unbuttoning his shirt. She kissed his chest and began sucking on his nipples. Moss grinned as she was facing the camera as she moved down his chest undoing his pants and pulling them off. His thick ebony shaft sprung to attention. Sally gasped at his size. “I don’t know about this. You are huge. I’ve never been with a black man before,” she said. “It won’t bite baby girl,” Moss chuckled. He guided her hand to his cock. Sally gingerly touched his cock and soon was rubbing it up and down. “Slow down or you are going to make it explode,” he warned her, “Why don’t you kiss it.” Gingerly she inched down to where she was facing is shaft and she reached out and kissed his cock. “That wasn’t so bad was it?” he asked. She shook her head no. “Lick it now,” he coaxed her and she proceeded to run her tongue up and down his hard shaft. Sally looked up at Moss as the camera stared back at her over his shoulder. “You’ve sucked cock before I know, so get busy sucking on mine,” he told her as he grabbed her long hair and pulled her mouth up to his cock. “Oh fuck yes you know how to suck black cock baby,” Moss moaned as her mouth went up and down his cock. “Damn you are a fucking natural black cock sucker aren’t you,” he laughed as Sally’s head bobbed up and down on his shaft. “Turn that fine white coochie around here and let me eat you peach pit while you be sucking down ol’ Moss’s cock,” he told her as he pulled her around. “Oh fuck look at that freshly shaved little cunt on you. Did you shave that special for me? Bet that’s a tasty little asshole you got there too,” he said as he licked her pussy. Moss’s tongue felt wonderful inside Sally’s soaking wet vagina. Not many of the boys she went out with serviced her orally. As Moss went to work on her cunt she bobbed up and down on his cock slurping away nosily. Moss grabbed her ass cheeks and split them wide for easier access to her pussy. “Oh my, that feels so good Moss,” she cooed. Sally’s pussy and asshole were being filmed silently as the camera recorded the event. Moss flicked his tongue in and out of Sally’s cunt tasting her sweet sex juices. Sally ground her pussy into Moss’s face as he lapped away at her cunt. He had her just on the verge or cumming and he knew it. Moss changed holes and started rimming her tight little virgin asshole as he ran a finger in and out of her cunt. He turned his head and grinned at the camera so Sally’s daddy could see Moss enjoying his little sweetie. Moss made a quick hand signal of #1, OK, and the bird. He went back to work munching on her ass as she sucked his cock noisily moaning her approval. If he had more time her pussy wouldn’t be the only thing violated tonight. He was sure her tight little sphincter was virgin territory. He thought how good it would be to ass fuck her and make her suck his cock licking her ass off his cock after he shot a load in that tight hole.

“Time you get some black cock in you,” Moss said as he lifted her off his face. He spun her around and she lay on top of him. “I, I, I don’t know if I should,” Sally said, “You’re black and your cock is so big. Daddy would have a fit…..You’ll hurt me.” “Baby girl, a beautiful woman like you needs black meat in you. You’ve known me a long time. I won’t hurt you, I promise. Besides, you gonna let your Daddy tell you what to do all your life? You are a woman ain’t you?” Moss argued. He reached for some moonshine and rolled another joint. “Let’s take our time honey. Drink some ‘shine and smoke some weed,” he told her, “Relax, we got all night.”

After the weed was smoked and the moonshine was drunk, Moss started working on Sally. He massaged her shoulders and kissed her all over her neck and worked his way down her body again. Sally definitely liked the way he ate her pussy. He grinned at her as went to lick her pink pussy and grinning at the camera recording the festivities. After a few well placed licks on her clit Moss had Sally squirming on his face. “Baby let ol’ Moss slide my cock in that sweet honey pot of yours I’ll have you in heaven,” he coaxed, “Let me lay down and you can get on top. You can guide my cock into you and we’ll go slowly at your pace.” Sally was hot with desire and finally relented. She had never had a black man before. Her girlfriends at school had told her stories. Sally was definitely intrigued and curious. “Sally girlie, suck my cock a little more, get it wet, and play with your pussy for me while you get ready,” Moss instructed. “Damn, you definitely are a skilled cocksucker. You make my dick hard,” he laughed.

Finally the moment Moss was waiting for happened. The little white bitch made the move to stick his black dick in her pussy. Moss wanted to bust his nut in her pussy so bad he could hardly stand it. He was playing this out to fuck her and plant his seed inside her womb. She reached down and grabbed his meat as she straddled his body. “Rub it baby, rub it on your cunt. Guide my cock in. It’s big but your pussy is good and wet. She’ll stretch and take me in,” he told her. Sally was fully aroused. Her nipples were sticking straight out. Her breathing was short and shallow. She rubbed Moss’s cock back and forth across her pussy. Slowly she started to guide the thick black cock into her wet waiting pussy. She let out a little gasp as Moss’s thick head stretched her cunt walls. Sally slowly inched her way down Moss’s cock until he was in all the way. “Moss, my pussy’s never had anything so big inside it,” she moaned. She started grinding up and down. “Girl, your pussy is golden on my black dick,” moaned Moss, “Play with those titties for me while you fuck me.” As commanded, Sally squeezed and kneaded her nipples and breasts while Moss reached behind her and grabbed her rump with both hands. Just like Moss planned, Sally was so fucked up and aroused she didn’t even realize his cock was in her cunt without a rubber. He grinned knowing that soon his seed was going to be dripping out of her cunt. “Talk to me girl, talk dirty,” Moss commanded, “Talk about how good my black cock feels inside your pussy. You can do it.” Sally blushed. She had never called any black man a black let alone talk about fucking while she was doing it. “Do it, bitch. Talk trash, it makes my dick harder,” he chuckled. “I didn’t know your black cock would feel so good Moss,” Sally giggled. “That’s my white whore,” he laughed. “Get off me, it’s time you learned how to get fucked by a black,” Moss told her, “Get on your knees, time to fuck like a bitch do.” She got on all fours, her face pointed at the camera. Moss got behind her with his big thick cock swinging back and forth. “Reach around and put this black’s dick back in your cunt,” he growled. Sally did as she was told. She was hot and wanted more cock. Her cunt was soaked and Moss slid right on in. Moss grabbed both of her ass cheeks and grinned at the camera as he started to pound away at her wet swollen pussy. Sally gripped the head board looking right at the camera as her face showed her lust for the black fucking she was getting. “Oh yeah Moss baby, fuck me. It feels so fucking good,” she moaned. He slapped her ass, “Call me Daddy Moss girl!” “Daddy, Daddy Moss your black cock feels so good fucking me in the cunt,” she hollered. “That’s right bitch, you are this black’s whore aren’t you? You only want this black’s dick in your cunt don’t you?” he snarled. “Daddy Moss, your black cock is so fucking good!” she cried. Her body couldn’t take any more. The excitement was too much. Deep in her womb she could feel her body letting loose with an orgasm. She started moaning and gripping the head board harder. “I’m gonna cum Daddy Moss, make me cum for you Daddy,” she cried. Moss could feel his own nut sack starting to build pressure. “Bitch I’m gonna fill your cunt full of my black cum,” he growled. Moss pounded her pussy harder. He grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head back. Sally screamed as her body shook with an intense orgasm. Her face was right at the camera lens behind the mirror. Moss was still pounding away as he ravaged her pussy. A few more strokes and his nut sack delivered a hot thick load of cum deep into her pussy. Moss roared as the last of his cum shot deep inside Sally. He collapsed on her back and they fell to the bed. “Fuck girl you are a good fuck,” he chuckled as he struggled to get his breath. Sally smiled broadly underneath him.

Moss cuddled for a few moments and then pulled his cock out of her wet pussy. Slowly his seed dribbled down from her pussy to the sheets on the bed. Sally had fallen asleep. Moss went in the other room and checked the camera. He grabbed a digital camera he had in the living room and snapped a shot of his cum oozing out of her ravaged pussy. He grabbed a pair of hand cuffs and slapped them on her and the head board. He made a copy of the video for his own use. He hooked the camera to his TV and put it on a continuous cycle. He grabbed Sally’s cell and texted her father. The text read, “Daddy, drunk at Moss’s house tonight. Come get me. Need some clothes. I can’t seem to find mine.” Moss hit send and headed for his pickup. If all worked well one of his seed made it deep to her eggs preparing to make a little Moss. That would be the ultimate humiliation for Brock and his white bread uppity family. He threw in his duffle and headed for the airport. In an hour he would be on his way to the islands and a new life he controlled. He figured he might find some white wives in need of some American black cock on vacation. Life is good he thought to himself.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back