Losing to black men

I would love to hear from white boys who have had their women taken from them by black men because you were intimidated or lost a fight or were in some other way beaten by a blackman/ black men who have done this to whiteboys/white women who have left their whiteboy husbands or boyfriends for the black man. I, myself am a whiteboy who has always been intimidated by black men and remember my school days when I never won a fight with them, was intimidated into backing down, and was to afraid to say anything when they flirted with the girls I had crushes on.

Zagg said:
Lost her to a black guy, but didn't have any confrontation with him. She just dumped me and moved out.
That would have to be the ultimate slap in the face, because now you can't even watch her bring them home and fuck their brains out.

It sure was. I'm sure he was laughing at the punk ass little white boy whose tasty blonde wife he'd just stolen.

bluegrass501 said:
Zagg said:
Lost her to a black guy, but didn't have any confrontation with him. She just dumped me and moved out.
That would have to be the ultimate slap in the face, because now you can't even watch her bring them home and fuck their brains out.

Believe me, I have caused serveral white boys to get their ass beat down by a sexy black, it is a total turn on for me too! ;D

What I was referring to is that I have went out with a white boy to a club and ended up hooking up with a black man there. Sometimes the white boy will get pissed and start some shit and the black man always ends up whipping his ass and humiliating the white boy in public!! lol Many times the white boys are scared to do or say anything, but you know me, I always taunt the white boy just a little to rub it in! I love seeing a black man beat a white down and make him cry and beg!! What is weird is the dumb ass white will call me and ask me out again!! lol btw I added a couple of pictures of me...againist my better judgement! ;)

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

It's the same here with turks and german boys/men.
German males are so subservient, they don't want to fight and they don't want to argue, even with a girl. The girl can do anything she want with a german boy.
And when a turkish guy comes along, grabs a the ass of a german girl while her german bf stands by, the bf does NOTHING 'cause he's so afraid of that courageous pickup (by the turk).
Then the german guy will just watch with his knees shaking while the turk gets his german girl :D
I saw this so often, german males must be the weakest males on this planet!

It's like german women have no other choice but to let them pick up by turks and blacks, because it's the only way to get laid anyway :D

bethh213 said:
What I was referring to is that I have went out with a white boy to a club and ended up hooking up with a black man there. Sometimes the white boy will get pissed and start some shit and the black man always ends up whipping his ass and humiliating the white boy in public!! lol Many times the white boys are scared to do or say anything, but you know me, I always taunt the white boy just a little to rub it in! I love seeing a black man beat a white down and make him cry and beg!! What is weird is the dumb ass white will call me and ask me out again!!

GERMANY NEED MORE NIGGERS AND TURKS!

Viper I dont mind you adding me on IM my addy is my screen name on here. I must tell you I get bored pretty quick talking to a white boy while he plays with himself while I tell him all about me being with a sexy black, and how he will never be able to do the same thing!! lol just saying

We white boys are losing even in cyberspace.

bethh213 said:
Viper I dont mind you adding me on IM my addy is my screen name on here. I must tell you I get bored pretty quick talking to a white boy while he plays with himself while I tell him all about me being with a sexy black, and how he will never be able to do the same thing!! lol just saying

I saw a white guy get in a fight with a black at the drag races over a dollar bet. One punch he knocked the white guy out cold. He and his boys jumped in the car to leave and the guys girlfriend got in the car with the niggers. I saw them months later she had a small baby bump beginning to grow. I wonder who's it was.

I would have done the exact same thing Zagg. Matter of fact I did exactly that at a party once....less the baby part! lol

I went to a bar with a couple and another girl. She wasn't my gf, but chances are that I would have gotten something that night. We went into the only bar left open that night and it was 90% black guys and 10% white guys and girls. Long story short, I lost a game of pool to a black guy and she had the next game. I ended up sitting at the table with the couple for over an hour waiting for her to come back. She wasn't winning at pool, but she just stayed up near the table hanging with a few black guys and rubbing her ass in their crotches during the rap music. I ended up leaving so I don't know what happened, but I'm sure she got some BBC that night. She wasn't my gf so I was basically unaffected by it, but it definitely added to my curiosity of IR.

I come from a very racist family, and we were all very hard on my sister (actually my step sister) when she went Black while in high school. She got tired of my abusive treatment of her, and started getting black guys to straighten me out – and they did. These black guys kicked my ass on several occasions, and each time my sister and her friends were there to mock me as I tried to pick myself up from the ground. These black guys also put me through a daily nightmare of intimidation and humiliation. They would walk up behind me as I was sitting at my school desk and put me in a choke hold. They would walk up and slap me real hard on the back of the head or even bitch slap me in the face. They would shove me into walls. Again, my sister and her friends would be there to laugh at me. Anytime they saw me with a girl they would come up and humiliate me and I dare not answer them back. Finally I begged and pleaded with my sister to call them off, but she only made it worse. Today, my sister has four biracial children, and she is my best friend. I adore her for what she did to me. She still laughs when i tell her she took my balls away from me. But looking back, I am glad that she showed me my inferiority to black men at an early age.

This kind of thing happens to most white boys who live near black people. It happened to my younger brothers on the south side of Grand Rapids, MI. It happened to my wife's brother in Maywood, IL in the 1960s and 1970s. Where white boys and young black men live in proximity to one another, the black guys are going to beat up on the white boys. It's not a matter of the white boys being "losers" in a personal sense. It's a wide-spread social phenomenon.

Zagg said:
This kind of thing happens to most white boys who live near black people. It happened to my younger brothers on the south side of Grand Rapids, MI. It happened to my wife's brother in Maywood, IL in the 1960s and 1970s. Where white boys and young black men live in proximity to one another, the black guys are going to beat up on the white boys. It's not a matter of the white boys being "losers" in a personal sense. It's a wide-spread social phenomenon.
These kind of actions should never happen; it's one thing to intimidate them sexually, but violence only begets more violence.
It's stupid and childish. Screw their heads up with big black cocks...it's far more effective...I'm proof of that.

I'm not condoning it, BG. But it is a social reality. Black males are aggressive and intimidating.

bluegrass501 said:
Zagg said:
These kind of actions should never happen; it's one thing to intimidate them sexually, but violence only begets more violence.
It's stupid and childish. Screw their heads up with big black cocks...it's far more effective...I'm proof of that.

sorry but I have to disagree with Bluegrass. Watching a white boy being beat to a pulp and humiliated totally by a sexy black is definitely a sexual experience for me! ;D

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back