My big black uncut bull is coming over tonight!

Kayla Kleevage said:
So is my little white sissy boi. I'm super excited!
Link Removed

Just been watching you on the TV darling......you and Minka and some geeky tall English guy called Mark Dolan walking down the street looking super super fine xx

ErinG said:
Give us the details, girl.

The sissy white boi just happens to be an excellent cook so he has agreed to prepare a nice pork roast dinner for me and my black lover. Since he is here a little early to cook for us I also have him doing some vacuuming and laundry chores wearing only a little yellow g-string! More later as the evening progresses.

Kayla Kleevage said:
ErinG said:

The sissy white boi just happens to be an excellent cook so he has agreed to prepare a nice pork roast dinner for me and my black lover. Since he is here a little early to cook for us I also have him doing some vacuuming and laundry chores wearing only a little yellow g-string! More later as the evening progresses.

I'd be interested in seeing how many cucks are awesome in the kitchen. Sadly, it doesn't compensate for our lack of awesome in the bedroom. :p

SunnyD said:
Kayla Kleevage said:
ErinG said:

I'd be interested in seeing how many cucks are awesome in the kitchen. Sadly, it doesn't compensate for our lack of awesome in the bedroom. :p
He seems to be very domesticated an I can appreciate that.

Good! Now after that black fills his belly up off of that white boy's pork roast, he's gonna "pork" you up the cracka girl yin yang . . . and then we can see more pictures of what your face looks like when you gotta black dick DEEP up in yo white girl asshoe!

SunnyD said:
Kayla Kleevage said:
ErinG said:

Well actually, one of the reasons my Wife married me is because I'm a good cook, especially at grilling and BBQ. As well as a good gardener, chauffeur, general handy man and help with the house work.
Oh, and she prefers to keep me naked in the house.

will

Things didn't work out the way I wanted but that happens sometimes. My bull got called into work and then I started my period. But at least my house is clean and I had a wonderful pork roast dinner! But we are all up for a reschedule. O'well shit happens.

Kayla, if I could have one wish fulfilled in my life it would be to be a sissy boi for you one time :D

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back