My ex-wife did it!

Slave0666

Yesterday I became aware of something that I knew I just had to tell on here. I am posting it in the bisex cuck section rather than general discussion because some of my cuck fantasies involve bisexual stuff. Anyhow, about 2 years ago my wife and I split up because she had been cheating on me behind my back with a friend of ours. She knew that I had cuckold fantasies and we would often joke about different fantasy scenarios that got me turned on. But we never acted on them and she just was a cheater and nothing else, so I left her. Now, this part of the story may sound like I'm making this up but I swear I'm not. The other man and his wife were nudists, not swingers, just nudists. When we would go to their house we would be expected to get naked. I probably don't have to tell you that, of course, his dick was bigger than mine (Honestly, my dick isn't tiny, it's like average length and kind of thick, but his was flacid and long and about as thick as mine just drooping there. I should mention also that he and his wife are both white, so I think that should tell those reading this that this actually is a true story) and so I did feel kind of inferior, and that to me is a turn on because of the whole cuck fetish thing. I know that I have at some time in the past on this site or the previous NW site that I am also turned on by the thought of being a cuck to well hung white guys also, in some circumstances. Typically when I fantasize about being a cuck to a white bull, it is a tall, slim, kind of femmeish guy that turns me on, as this guy was. So after I found out about the cheating, I was really hurt and I split up and later divorced my wife. I would say it was about a good 9 months before I was over it enough to be able to actually masturbate thinking about the two of them, because it is really hot after all. Well after the split up they broke things off. Fast forward several months and we both start dating people. I met some of the guys that she was seeing and they all seemed like nice guys and then she'd tell me that she broke up with them for whatever reason. Well, yesterday she was talking to me and she asked me to swear to secrecy (she doesn't want her son to know) but that she couldn't believe that she was doing it, but she was seeing a black guy. I couldn't believe it either, my ultimate fantasy when we were together. She always said that they were gross, and that it wasn't right and that she was raised to be real prejudice, and you know all the rest. She showed me a picture of him, and he was in his mid 40s like she is. Good looking guy, very normal, preppy looking, she said that he "acts white." But I could tell he was fit, and not chubby and flabby like me, lol. And of course, she said it...."he's really fit, I mean, his body is just incredible, and then, well....you know." I said, "yeah, I know, it ain't just his muscles that are big." So anyway, I just wanted to let you all know my little, almost fantasy come true. Women really are going black, at least here in middle america, because if my ex is going black, then everyone is.

WBS69

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back