My New Tumblr!

No, the last one is by a homosexual, depressed white guy who creates these lurid fantasies about black guys having sex with white girls. 99% of these stories are complete fantasy by mentally deranged white men who are usually ugly and alone. You can google image search the pictures on that site and see who they really belong to - some 13-14 year old girl who is definitely not "black only."

wsissy4bbc said:
No, the last one is by a homosexual, depressed white guy who creates these lurid fantasies about black guys having sex with white girls. 99% of these stories are complete fantasy by mentally deranged white men who are usually ugly and alone. You can google image search the pictures on that site and see who they really belong to - some 13-14 year old girl who is definitely not "black only."

I'm glad you are aware of this as well. Older generations are gullible as fuck on the internet and think that everything they see is legitimate. It's sad.

Yeah, just be a black cock worshipping queer like me instead of involving people who want nothing to do with our racial sex fetish. Right? Unless you think there aren't enough real white women fucking thug niggers that you need to come up with false ones?

Lol I didn't mean any offense at all, James. I just think wsissy4bbc and I would agree that poseurs are pathetic people and a waste of everybody's time. It's sort of become a hobby of mine to expose them though.

Anyone who's got the desire of following me online can find me with ease:

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back