My Photoshop Stuff.

paradoxical_009

I'm a photoshop geek. I enjoy working with pictures, so it seems a natural progression that it should carry over into my biggest fetish.. I will post what I have over time... Here's a few for today... These are Vane B&W images that I colirized

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Interesting technique. Thanks. The reflection in the mirror in this one is great.

abyeparadox said:
More. These are black and white Rebecca images that I colorized

Link Removed

Great stuff. I especially like the colorized Kuuna drawings. He's made a lot of black and white stuff that's begging to be colorized! Thanks very much for sharing these with us. Great work again ;D

Thanks for that personal history. I wasn't sure whether your images were based on fantasy or reality. Actuality, it's seems to have been a pretty fantastic reality. Are you just as happy that she's stopped playing, or would you prefer that she still were doing other men?

abyeparadox said:
Yes, the picture is photoshopped, but I have seen her in much the same situation. She got her first taste of black cock about 6 months after we moved in together at the age of 18... She was a student at the time and I would go off to work not realizing that she was being seduced by an older Black Bull down the hall in our condo. He was a tall, stocky, muscular black man from the Carribean. I was unaware at the time, but he was able to take her in my bed within a few days and was using her most every day after I left for work for almost 3 months before I found out. He was the first man to impregnate her. She carried the baby to term, but gave it up. He had his way with both of us for almost two years until he got transferred and we lost touch with him... There were a few others after that, none either quite as controlling, dominant or satisfying as him... She has since stopped playing with others, but it remains a source of great excitement for both of us...

Unlike a lot of us white boys here, at least you have he memories. Most of us just have fantasies.

abyeparadox said:
I would much prefer that she were still giving herself to other men. It usually mean't that I got to serve also and I miss that very much...

Link Removed

What a great idea. A complete album from penetration to, say, college graduation. The whole family will love it.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back