Need help turning fantasy into reality

Should I encourage her to duck black guys?

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Jacobkels91

Just to start I’m completely new to this fetish, like a few months into it. Found out about this site online sounded ho

So my girl and I have been together for 3 years, just got engaged. Every time we go out she gets flirted with by everyone but especially black men in front of me at times. It used to bug me but this one situation changed everything.
So my girl and I have been together for 3 years, just got engaged. Every time we go out she gets flirted with by everyone but especially black men in front of me at times. It used to bug me but this one situation changed everything.

this guy approached us at a club and bought us drinks. he asked if he could have a dance, we both usually say no but he was really cool. So I encouraged her to one song I was pretty drunk. They danced a couple songs before the infamous back that ass up song came up. She came back to me, he followed.

He commented saying my wife was stacked thick and built for pleasing black men. We both scoffed at it at first and I was going to confront him. He stated “ seriously it’s a body only a black man can handle, do you actually cum when you fuck?” “ I got what you need, he grabbed his crotch and it looked like a baseball bat was in there before he walked away when I asked him to leave my girl blushed and was quiet for a bit before saying okay and apologizing to me. We both commented on how big he was but that didn’t lead to anything except after that all I can think about was watching her take it. It’s a weird feeling but it’s something I really want to see now. I feel like it won’t get out of my mind even when we’re fucking I wonder if she thinks about it or him.

here are some pics of us and of her. Let me know what you think and what I should do next?

BA3CAF8E-5CF4-4A7B-8EE0-36FD769D52D5.jpegF47A7843-19E9-40AB-8337-723DB20EE660.jpegF08019EE-3A46-4459-8F6F-AC3031B1FE2F.jpeg4AB65ABD-2686-4552-BDB0-7D0EC0C37431.jpegAF91ADDA-A99B-4FA6-9AE1-D5B36F58A24A.jpeg48778532-5AA7-4BC5-9215-3DA51A4C94FB.jpeg020DB3DE-1104-46B3-A62B-DAA64BCB921A.jpeg3494C401-5A3E-4A96-9FA0-1953EEBF0C8B.jpeg

She definitely has that trashy big ass Kardasian look that blacks like.

Let her fuck blacks while you watch and jack off. Have fun with it.

But I would not marry her if I were you, she's going to look like a fat shit when she turns 35 or so and then you'll be stuck with it.

She definitely has that trashy big ass Kardasian look that blacks like.

Let her fuck blacks while you watch and jack off. Have fun with it.

But I would not marry her if I were you, she's going to look like a fat shit when she turns 35 or so and then you'll be stuck with it.
She needs that black cock I no mine did and befor it w as s over I wanted it to. That is there goal ,my wife femennized me I love it.

Didn’t take much told my wife about my fantasy she was immediately up for it and we met a local bull who took her back to his room

6A225A68-01B7-446D-BF4E-B9B79A70752F.jpeg1DF75B8C-5311-4D8D-8E69-C05B36D44A48.jpeg

Just to start I’m completely new to this fetish, like a few months into it. Found out about this site online sounded ho

this guy approached us at a club and bought us drinks. he asked if he could have a dance, we both usually say no but he was really cool. So I encouraged her to one song I was pretty drunk. They danced a couple songs before the infamous back that ass up song came up. She came back to me, he followed.

He commented saying my wife was stacked thick and built for pleasing black men. We both scoffed at it at first and I was going to confront him. He stated “ seriously it’s a body only a black man can handle, do you actually cum when you fuck?” “ I got what you need, he grabbed his crotch and it looked like a baseball bat was in there before he walked away when I asked him to leave my girl blushed and was quiet for a bit before saying okay and apologizing to me. We both commented on how big he was but that didn’t lead to anything except after that all I can think about was watching her take it. It’s a weird feeling but it’s something I really want to see now. I feel like it won’t get out of my mind even when we’re fucking I wonder if she thinks about it or him.

here are some pics of us and of her. Let me know what you think and what I should do next?

View attachment 17855View attachment 17856View attachment 17857View attachment 17858View attachment 17859View attachment 17860View attachment 17861View attachment 17862
I say, if your woman is up to it, you should encourage her to get filled by thick black cock. She deserves to experience sex with a black man, at least a few times...

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back