New here ...Male cuckold young married

Littlelisa

Hi I am married one year and my wife want to cuckold me, she is quite dominant and now I have read all about it on line, she says it will make our marriage much closer and stronger. She never said anything about it before we married, she told me to come on here, she now calls me littlelisa, and said I have to wear her panties as it will make our sex better. She is telling me to write here and explain. I am confused as she was not that keen on sex before we married but now wants it often, she says I can't do it enough for her as I am always tired but I work long and hard. She will read this, as it's her idea, I love her so much and want to see her happy so much.

Last edited:
Hi I am married one year and my wife want to cuckold me, she is quite dominant and now I have read all about it on line, she says it will make our marriage much closer and stronger. She never said anything about it before we married, she told me to come on here, she now calls me littlelisa, and said I have to wear her panties as it will make our sex better. She is telling me to write here and explain. I am confused as she was not that keen on sex before we married but now wants it often, she says I can't do it enough for her as I am always tired but I work long and hard. She will read this, as it's her idea, I love her so much and want to see her happy so much.
Allow her to have the pleasure she is wanting that you cant fully give her. Watching her take black cock and the look on her face will help you understand you have to do it. Be thankful she told you and is allowing you to watch and not doing it behind your back. She deserves to be used up by black men just as much as we do.

More and more of you white husbands need to start appreciating the urgency that comes with your wives demanding that you get involved with them into venturing into this lifestyle. You will get to see a different side to your wife that you never thought you had witnessed before, and will even get to loving her more once she gets Blacked.

2014-01-03 20.02.48.jpg

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back