New story: From Husband to Whore

gpratfall

The first installment of a story I’m working on. My take on the classic cuckold to cock slut transformation fantasy. Hope you like it!

Link Removed

Re: New story: From Husband to Whore - Chapter 2 added

I have added Chapter 2

"Not only was I not allowed to participate, but I was not allowed to touch myself either. They had told me not to or I wouldn’t be allowed to lick up the cum..."

Link Removed

Re: From Husband to Whore - updated url

Please forgive this pathetic loser. I created a new url for this story because the first one was so fucked up.

Link Removed

Thank you.

gpratfall said:
Please forgive this pathetic loser. I created a new url for this story because the first one was so fucked up.

Link Removed

Thank you.

Not a problem and this was a great addition as well. I hope you continue this story.

I will, thanks. Working on three different stories... I just added a chapter to Changing Times, also on the subject of Black Cock worship. Link Removed

New installment: From Husband to Whore -- chapter 3 added

"I had thought it would be fun; a little slutty role-playing, sharing a big black stud with my wife… But this was... complete subjugation in the most humiliating ways I could imagine."

Link Removed

Re: New story: From Husband to Whore - Chapter 4 added

From Husband to Whore - update - Chapter 4 added

“Get up, Sissy!” My wife was having none of my self-pity. “Get your fagot ass up to your room NOW and get out of those clothes.”

Link Removed

Re: New story: From Husband to Whore - Chapter 5 added

Chapter 5 has been added.

“Sure, sweetheart,” I told her. “I will do whatever he wants me to. I’ll be his slave. I want to. His sissy slave.”

Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back