One Day Changed Me

cherrybox

This is a true story about the first time I encountered a gorgeous black male at work.He was on a training course from Nigeria and we became good friends over a few days.But one day he offered to take me home and when he did he followed me into the house.I was about to offer him a drink when he grabbed hold of my face and kissed me.I didn't want to kiss him but found myself responding.He asked where the bedroom was but before I could answer he was pulling me up to the bedroom and kissing me some more,while his fingers raised my skirt,pulled down my panties and then his trousers.We had only got that far when he came.I thought that was the end of it as he walked to the bathroom to clean up but he came back to the bedroom naked,tossing his clothes in a pile beside me.I was sat on the bed telling him we shouldn't do this,even though his big black cock was the biggest I'd seen.He pushed me back on the bed and pinned my legs open wide and began to lick my pussy.It was the best feeling I'd ever had and yet I kept saying no.When he almost got me to orgasm he stopped and thrusted into me.He fucked away inside me,my legs open wide for him and still I was saying no,but I dreaded him actually stopping.
As he pounded away inside me,forcing me to take as much of him as I could I was making excuses to him,which fell on deaf ears.He sucked my tits before turning me over into doggy positition and fucked me deeply.I came hard and he turned me back onto my back.I didn't think it would be long before he came again but he went on and on,rolling me over,then back onto my back.I begged him not to come inside me,I wasn't taking anything but as I was close to coming again I felt him shoot his load deep inside me and still,he was hard and continued fucking me.Now I was letting him,begging him to keep fucking me.He would stop briefly,never saying a word to me then going again.When I looked at the clock nearly 6 hours had passed.In five minutes time,my husband would be home.
Again,I begged him to stop but he knew exactly how to give me that big cock deep,new exactly how to push my buttons and he came again inside me as my husband walked through the door downstairs.I made him put his clothes on and while my husband was out in the garden,leave quickly.
I didn't see him again after that day,his training course was over but I carried his child.I was turned on knowing a black baby was growing inside me and when I had to confess to my husband he was turned on by it too.I had a daughter,now I want to try black cock again and be bred with.It's just finding it!

I too was with a co-worker who happen to be my boss. After the company's Christmas party and in the Christmas spirit, he seduced me hitting all of my buttons, filled me with his potent seed four times, the result was the same: I gave birth to his son in August. I am now hooked, looking to be black bred again, maybe giving our little family, a girl.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back