Outlaw dildo

This 9x2 badboy will be making it's debut into my blonde milf wife's mouth and pussy Thursday night. :eek: Can't wait to see it!!! It's going to be quite a stretch!! It's the Outlaw dildo with vixskin. Next best thing to a real hung black stud i guess :)

Link Removed

Link Removed

Good luck! They also make a great penis extension (the Ride On) that turns your dick into a massive black cock

Becontree2001uk said:
So how did it go? Will you encourage her to take a BIG black lover? Any pics of your wife?

Well we didn't get around to trying it till Saturday night. She relaxed with a hot bath and a shot of Fireball We then opened up our new package. I believe her first words were "Oh hun, that's absolutely huge! Oh my God! Wow!!" It was equal parts amazement and concern. But she was a trooper and was willing to give it a try. I promised I'd go slow with it. We have other dildos and vibrators that are just as long or longer but the 2" girth on this thing is just a sight to behold.

So we started our session. First she started me off with a blowjob and some deepthroating. Then she alternated back and forth between myself and outlaw. She was only able take about 4" or so of outlaw before it hit the back of her throat. It's going to take a lot of practice to get that to slide down. Maybe impossible. But she sure looked good trying.

Next I moved to getting her freshly shaved pussy nice and relaxed. A little hand and tongue play. Then a bit of missionary fucking. When she seemed nice and ready I reached for outlaw and doused it with a hefty supply of lube. Seeing that monster poised to enter her was a huge turn on. The head went in fairly easy and I kind of waited to see the reaction on her face. There was no wincing or look of pain so I started easing in the rest. At that point she actually started to push herself down toward it so I knew we were in business! She took about 6 1/2" inches and I slowly started to pump her with it. She was totally into it. It looked amazing sliding in and out of her! We continued for a while and then I asked her If I could really fuck her with it. She said yes, so I used outlaw in place of my cock in a missionary position and gave her a pretty good grind. After we were done with outlaw I finished her off from behind.

Today she says she is a bit sore and stretched and that there's definitly going to be a "recovery period" after using outlaw but that I did feel good while using it. It probably won't be an "everytime" toy but it looks like it's secured a place in the rotation. All in all a complete success! My 5'-4", 125 lb blonde milf has officially become a size queen!

No pictures. I don't think at this point she wants her face plastered over the interweb. I have told her that I would love to see her with a black guy but she doesn't want to risk our relationship changing.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back