SEARCHING IN ALABAMA????

legend72

Seems that every IR site I visit I can't locate a Couple, or SWF for my first IR. I've had no luck in my town thou I have had the looks and talked but nothing leads to fulfilling my fantasy of a WHITE WOMAN! Let alone being filmed by the husband:-} I'm a woman lover nothing more which has come about from some postings I've done in CL and BP. Anybody have any clue or willing hit me up!! Montgomery, Al is where I'm located at.

I used to live there (Maxwell AFB) and can tell you, it ain't gonna happen brother. You might want to try a little town about 170 miles to the east called Atlanta. Much better IR climate there.

legend72 said:
Seems that every IR site I visit I can't locate a Couple, or SWF for my first IR. I've had no luck in my town thou I have had the looks and talked but nothing leads to fulfilling my fantasy of a WHITE WOMAN! Let alone being filmed by the husband:-} I'm a woman lover nothing more which has come about from some postings I've done in CL and BP. Anybody have any clue or willing hit me up!! Montgomery, Al is where I'm located at.

LOL I can see your point but I don't give up easily got one on the hook from one of mt sites gone see if I can reel her end!! Wish me luck, oh and she's from Tallasee!!

I knew a girl in Alabama who loved black guys. And she and I talked for a few months, but she ended up moving to NY... and then to Hawaii. And now she's dating some mixed race guy there. It's a shame. She would have been perfect to lead down the path.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed