Story - Changing Times

gpratfall

The blond 18-year-old’s 5-inch dick had always seemed adequate to him, but what if it was true that the average Black Cock was 7, 8, or even 9 inches long!?

Link Removed

Chapter 2 has been added.

"... in the last few years, Phil had experienced a new phenomenon: straight white boys who wanted to be dominated - to serve him sexually – and husbands who wanted him to fuck their wives. This was the new world order..."

read it here: Link Removed

Re: Story - Changing Times - Chapter 3 added

I’ve added Chapter 3 — A Hard Night

"What was wrong with him? It must be those ideas of Dr. Yurash… That was the problem, Bobby was sure. Those ideas were making him think about Big Black Cock…"

Link Removed

Re: Story - Changing Times - Chapter 4 added

Chapter 4 has been added.

"...he didn’t remember falling asleep. He had tossed and turned, trying to expunge his mind of sexual images of Black Men and their Big Black Cocks."

Link Removed

“We need to talk. Your response to Big Black Cocks was just marvelous!”

I'm sure it was and can't wait to hear what their conversation was about and what it led to! :)

willsrvu said:
“We need to talk. Your response to Big Black Cocks was just marvelous!”

I'm sure it was and can't wait to hear what their conversation was about and what it led to! :)

Well, i don't know exactly yet, but i have a feeling there'll be more than just talking. I suspect that someone's mouth may be too full!

I'll post an update here when i've got the next chapter up. I appreciate the support.

Re: Story - Changing Times -- Chapter 5 added

Chapter 5 has been added.

“He had come too far now; there was no hiding anything from the powerful Black Male he stood before, naked. 'I want your cock, Sir'…"

Link Removed

a couple of pictures too

Thank you so much! I'm working on it, but it will be a while... Thanks for your encouragement. I appreciate it.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back