Str8 Niggas gettin up in that white ass!

Dark and Lovely! As far as I'm concerned, the darker the better.

I would like to see Coco with some jet-black niggers!

jcmo_irfreak said:
Here is the full version, I like the clip on the end.

Link Removed

this movie is excellent for the mature gorgeous Black Men. It shows how Black Men are manly at any age and do not have to be "models" for that.

white sub

john1644 said:
how many inches of cock can be swallowed before hitting the 'gag' reflect ?? Is it difficult to swallow 7 or 8 inches ???

gag reflex comes quickly but you go on ... it's nearly impossible not to experience a gag reflex : sometimes it depends on your mood and stress/excitement. Gag reflex is as it is named a "reflex" so inevitable. Don't worry about it : it's a part of the cock-sucking duty, not the pleasant part for us, but it makes often harder the Black Dicks and brings a mischievous smile on the Black Men's Faces... so it's all good :)

I am 49 and been sucking dick since I was 17 I love oral! a female friend taught me "never go down there and do all that work if your not going to stay for the reward" I consider the creme filling that comes out of a man's cock when you treat it right one of the 3 greatest nectars in the world a long with coffee and jack & coke.
But I have a very low gag reflex always have I tried everything the only thing I found that works is back in my clubbing days we carried in our bags the listern sore throat spray, the one that numbs your throat when you have a sore throat and cannot talk.
Now if you go on sites like amazon you can buy flavored sprays coconut, mint chocolate, strawberry etc for about $4 a piece get a selection show them to your BF and say sweety I wonder which one is the best?
When your done and you jaws stop hurting come around and post which ones you bought and which one you liked the best so we all can add it to our supplies!!!?

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back