Taylor Brooks

brendajj

Taylor Brooks knew luscious Lisa Maldova was fucking a black man for the last six months but still he was in love with her. It did not seem to matter that she was an office slut or that it was his boss big Mike who was sliding his black cock in her. Of course, he himself had remained involuntarily celibate because he was smallish, feminine and had a tiny penis which embarrassed him too much to go with girls. He had blonde hair, thin arms and girlish legs. Sometimes, he thought about what it would be like to suck a cock or take it in his ass yet he was certain he was not gay and pushed those thoughts from his mind.

He watched them at work kissing and big mike fondling her ass. Lisa’s clothing became more whorish and revealing. Every day he could catch a glimpse of her panties and he watched her round ass in those skimpy mini shirts. Nobody liked the behavior but the black man was the boss so no one said anything. Still, he would talk with her and be near her as much as he could eyeballing her cleavage and long legs and bringing her cups of coffee and performing most of her work.

He would stand in front of her desk and listen patiently as she described big Mike’s 10 inch black cock. She asked if he minded her talking this way to him and he said no, it is ok, go ahead Lisa. She described lovingly how she would suck it and ride it and how big Mike made her cum three times a night. She felt comfortable telling these most intimate moments to Taylor because she knew he was in love with her and she enjoyed being a bitch and teasing him. She could see his tiny penis straining in his pants and loved the humiliated look on his face. She would get very wet teasing and frustrating him and then would order him out of her office.

At night back in his little apartment he would masturbate thinking about Lisa sucking on that big black cock and taking it in her moist vagina on her knees for big Mike.

Then one morning he showed up at the office and everyone was very upset. The boss was dead, shot outside a night club in down town Atlanta by a jealous husband. It seems Lisa had not been the only busty white women he had been sexing. Lisa had been there of course, had witnessed the whole gruesome affair. She was inconsolable sobbing at her loss. Everyone was trying to comfort her as she cried and described the tragic scene. But Taylor saw this as his chance and secretly was not upset that big Mike had been killed.

Three weeks later he asked Lisa out on a date. Of course he had been terrified to do it because he knew she like black cock and he of course had a small white penis. But because of the tragedy he took advantage of her grieving and thought there might be hope yet.

“Lisa I’m sorry about what happened but…”

“You’re sorry! That man had a ten inch black cock and could fuck me for hours… and you’re sorry?”

“Let me take you out and buy you a nice dinner and, uh, would you like to see a show or, uh… maybe you’ll feel better… whatever you want…”

“Whatever I want? Fine, you can take me out but don’t think you’re going to get in my pants buster. I’m still getting over big Mike and how am going to find another 10 inch black cock to satisfy me.”

“No, no of course not, pick you up at seven then at your apartment?”

“Make it eight and don’t be late.”

“Ok.”

After their ninth blue ball date they were sitting in his car outside a black night club she insisted they go, where he had to watch her dance most of the night with big black men, he put his hand on her knee.

“Lisa I can’t take it. We have been going out for six weeks, I’ve asked you to marry me even though I know you like black men and all I get is to kiss your the cheek before dropping you off at Tyrone’s place. Are you fucking Tyrone Lisa?”

“Honey, I don’t want to hurt your feelings but you knew before we started dating I am black cock slut.”
“So you are fucking him.”

“Yes honey, but do not worry I will still marry you. Remembered how you showed me your little penis on our third date. I know you will make a good husband, especially after we lock it up in your chastity tube.”

At that she raised her ass in the seat and removed her damp and sweaty panties. This was his sign so he moved down in front of her between her legs on the floor board. She handed him her panties and he placed them carefully on his seat. She had been dancing all night and her thighs were hot and sweaty. He got to work starting at the bottom and working his way up the way she instructed him what seems like years ago no

She began her moaning and sighing and her hand was on his head quickly.

It was nice he admitted that. He admitted he loved sucking her out and was getting used to it. He loved pleasing her and loved it when she sprayed his face and mouth with her pussy juice.

He would never forget the first time he watched her take her panties off, open her long, white thighs for him and allowed him to suck her pussy and ass. Of course, he did not know she had started fucking Tyrone just weeks after big Mike had been shot.

When he got between her legs for the first time he came almost immediately. She thought that was cute and then put him to work lapping her cunt. She especially enjoyed how well he took instructions, up-down-and all around and when she came, raising her ass, he would swallow all of her girl juice as it were.

He was a little shocked at how big and mushy her pussy was and how strong her scent. He had never sucked pussy before and she began a long instruction period, but she would never allow him to put his little penis in. That was reserved for their wedding night.

They fell into a routine. He would pick her up after work. They would go where she wanted, usually an all black male night club called The Diamond Club.

At first they would not let him in and he waited in the car for hours while she was in the club. That was for the black men only. He sat in the car and watched white women come and go in the club.

Later, she would come out after midnight, get in the car, remove her panties, open her legs and he would go diving, catching her cream pies.
Eventually they allowed him in after she convinced the manager he would not cause any trouble. They even had a special table for him in the corner on a stage where he could see the dance floor clearly. After a few weeks he began to notice other slim, feminine white boys like him sitting at tables with white girls that danced with the black men.

After the club and her suck out he would drop her off at Tyron’s place. She would allow him to keep her panties to take home with him for the night so he could masturbate with them. She thought it only fair since she would be getting fucked till morning with Tyrone.

All that changed one night however when she showed him the chastity tube in her apartment.
“But I thought that was after we get married?” He said in despair.

“Honey, I am not going to have my future husband masturbating. We are going to rid you of that nasty habit right now. Besides, I want you to have full balls when you give me head, your better at it that way.”

She handed him his chastity tube and told him to go put it on. He went in the bathroom and after some difficulty he got it on. It was very tight around his balls and the tube was only two inches long but fit perfectly on his small white penis. He came out and handed her the key. She put the key on her necklace and he looked at it as it dangled between her large breasts. She examined the tube while holding it in her hand with a smile on her face. “Oh honey its perfect. I love it. Now I want you to wear this tonight for the club.”

She handed him yellow panties, tight, thin, cotton, black short-shorts and a yellow tank top. He went in the bathroom and put on his new wardrobe. When he came out she shrieked with joy. “Oh Taylor you look so good. I cannot believe it. If you had titties you would look just like a girl.”
“But Lisa you want me to wear this at the club, in public?” He asked horrified.

“Don’t worry all the black men at the club know about you anyway. I told them I was bringing you there tonight dressed and they can’t wait to see you dear.”

“You told them I suck you out after you been with them?”

“Yes dear, they know all about you and are special relationship. Now come on, I want to get to the club and show you off. Now put these on too.”
She handed him a set of earrings.
“Honey I have always wanted to go out with a man in drag. It will be some much fun for the both of us.”

“I don’t know about this Lisa. I have never done…”

“You better get your ass in there and put those on right fucking now or get out of my apartment and I don’t want to see you again!”
“Ok, ok, I’m sorry. Don’t get upset. I’ll do it.”

It was tonight he actually met Tyrone for the first time. When they entered the club and went to their special table all the black men smiled and whistled at him. Taylor was embarrassed. Several black men kept looking his way and his penis got as hard as was allowed in the tube. Meanwhile Lisa began dancing with a black man she obviously knew well.

After dancing Lisa brought over a tall, muscular black man and introduced him. It was Tyrone.
Tyrone was all smiles as he took Taylor’s slim hand in his. They all sat down at the table.
“Taylor this is Tyrone. I wanted you to meet him since we are going to have a special night tonight.”
“Hi Taylor,” Tyrone said.
“His name is Susan tonight Ty.”

Taylor shifted in his seat seating there in his shorts, his thin white legs crossed and he held his arms across his chest as his earrings dangled. He felt very nervous.
“Oh I see, Susan then, nice to meet you Susan,” Tyrone said smiling.
“What’s your name dear?” Lisa asked Taylor.
“Susan,” he answered and felt his stomach twist.

Many hours later and after two dozen black men came over to their table and were introduced to Susan, the three of them left together to go back to Tyrone’s place.

Back at his apartment Lisa told Susan what she had in mind.
“Susan I am going to make you a cuckold. Ty has agreed. We are going to have a long and happy marriage but only this way.” She looked at him leaving no doubt.
Taylor/Susan was humiliated but defeated. He did not want to lose Lisa and agreed on the spot.
“But… but how do we do it?”

“Take your shorts off and come with me.” He pulled his shorts off and stood there in his yellow panties and the chastity tube was clearly seen. There was a wet spot on the panties at the end of the tube where he had been pre Cumming all night. Tyrone observed this from the kitchen making drinks and smiled broadly.

She took him in the bathroom and applied heavy makeup and brushed out his long blonde hair.

Tyrone and Lisa were sitting together on the sofa and Susan was sitting on the floor, her penis wrapped tight in her chastity tube, her makeup on, her earrings dangling in the soft light, the coffee table between them. Tyrone kept his big hand on Lisa’s legs as they all partied and had many drinks. Then just after midnight they went to his master bedroom.

Lisa was naked on the bed. Tyrone was wearing a black satin robe and his huge black cock was sticking out and Susan was kneeling in front of him. At Lisa’s instruction Taylor/Susan took his cock in her mouth and for the first time began sucking a man’s cock.

“Oh honey you do it so well. That’s it, now bob on it, oh good girl, he is getting so big and hard now.”
Lisa got up on her knees doggy style at the edge of the bed. “Now put his cock in me Susan.”

Taylor/Susan took the swollen black cock out of her mouth and guided him towards her waiting cunt. Using his soft- finger- nails- painted hand he put the throbbing head on her vulvas and with a little push Tyrone entered his fiancé. Taylor/Susan watched it slide in and out, all ten inches and accepted his role in his new life. An hour later Tyrone pumped her pussy full of cum and Susan got behind her and sucked out the cream pie until Lisa came hard.

8 months later Taylor/Susan and Lisa were married. Tyrone was the best man. On the wedding night Taylor/Susan was cuckold again while in drag and thus began his married life with the woman of his dreams. At least in the morning she unlocked his tube and allowed him to masturbate until he came.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back