The Story of Michael (Kindle)

tomascini

A month after 'The Story of Caya', was completed, I promised starting work on a sequel to that very novel. That work has finally seen the light of day as, 'The Story of Michael'. You can find the link to its Kindle edition below:

Link Removed

The novel kicks off where the former ended. It tells the story of the Bitch-Slave Caya/Catherine's boyfriend back in the US, Michael, who undertakes traveling to Nigeria to find the truth about his missing girlfriend and her parents. Unfortunately, he too ends up being sold into slavery, and undergoes the same life-changing principles his girlfriend went through.

I'm working on finding time to make a third episode to bring the story to a close. Get a copy of the novel and tell me your response to it. For now, enjoy the excerpt below:

---------------------------
All was quiet and then a church bell rang in the room and immediately all of us white boi-slaves rose to our feet with our legs apart and our arms locked behind our backs and with our chin raised, staring across at each other, we spoke at the top of our voices:

"GOOD MORNING, BLACK MASTER ABRAHAM, SIR! YOUR WHITE BOI-SLAVES REMAIN OBEDIENT TO THE MASTER RACE!"

Black Master Abraham would stand at the far end of the warehouse doorway surveying us with his cold merciless eyes, his features scowling at us as he walked into the room and strolled amongst us. We stood four feet across from each other in six long columns, all of us white boi-slaves and all of us naked except for our chastity lock hanging from our penis which made us look as if we had bananas dangling from our genitals. Mine felt heavy on my prick and I was yet to get over the itch it gave me. It came with a designated chastity lock number and though we are allowed to take it off sometimes, it was meant to be on us for majority of the day and must never even think of losing it. It really was uncomfortable to wear, and though it had a penile hole through which we could urinate from, it made the process rather unbearable. One of the older white boi-slaves advised us against thinking about it. He said that soon enough we would get used to the device and would walk about like we weren't carrying it along at all. The contraption came with a little padlock on the side. Our Black Masters/Overseers held the key to the chastity locks. I was due to report to mine once I'd showered, after the morning devotion we were about to have.

In number we were forty-five, though some days the count differed. Some days new white bois were brought into the camp and added into the indoctrination class while others were taken out to be sold at auctions.

It was a little past six in the morning; my eyes were still foggy with sleep. This was my fourth night at Camp Ale-Run. I was still getting to acclimatize myself to the environment. It was hard, knowing especially how I'd gotten to be there; my arm still burned where I'd been branded with the slave tattoo. I wasn't the only one having a hard time of the place. The same was with Eamon, my roommate. He preferred sticking with me wherever I went or whatever assignment I was being given, and in a way I couldn't fault him. Although we weren't given the same Black Master to oversee our work.

Black Master Abraham wore a purple-coloured monk's habit. He was tall and gaunt-looking and his head shaved. He had tribal marks slashed across both cheeks; it gave him a sinister outlook. Neither of us made a sound as he strolled down each aisle, his eyes looking each of us over as he walked by. He was like a breeze. He wore thick pairs of booths but he was so light on his feet you seldom hear his footsteps. And he had razor-sharp eyes.

He came past me, his eyes held mine in a firm gaze but I continued to look beyond him. He went past me—I feel my heart lighten whenever he does—and three white bois down from me he stopped to face one and the white boi yelped when he grabbed him by the crotch.

"You were given your chastity lock," Master Abraham said to the squirming slave. His voice was cold and expressionless and loud enough for everyone in the warehouse to hear him. "Where you not given such, slave? Answer me!"

"Yes ... yes, Black Master Abraham ... Uhhhggg ... I was."

"Then how come you didn't buckle it properly right now?" he squeezed the white boi's prick harder; the slave groaned from the hurting pain. "Did you think I wouldn't notice it?"

"N ... no ... no, Master Abraham."

"You've been playing with yourself, haven't you, slave? Don't lie to me!" he snapped at him. "You're just like your pathetic, worthless white boi-slaves here, all playing with that useless prick and think we don't know what you bois are about. Go sit in the circle right now!"

The white boi came to attention. "Yes, Black Master Abraham, sir!"

He left our line and went past where the other white boi-slaves stood at attention to the centre of the warehouse where there was a circumference of a circle six feet in diameter and painted red and there he sat and waited for whatever punishment was going to be meted on him. It was known as the Circle of Shame.

Done with his check-up, Master Abraham retreated to the front of the line where there was a podium erected there and told us to be at ease. We sat back on the floor with our feet drawn up and our chastity-enclosed penises hanging between our legs; Eamon sat beside me, pushing his glasses up his nose every now and then.

"And how is my flock doing today?" Master Abraham beamed at us from behind the podium which had a Black Master Bible on it.

"We're doing fine and obedient, Master Abraham," we answered simultaneously.

"That's excellent. Are we ready to recite the Black Master Creed? Let's hear it."

***​

"ALL BLACK MASTERS ARE TO BE OBEYED, LOVED AND CHERISHED BY WHITE BOIS. ON EVERY SOIL, ON EVERY FOUR CORNER OF THE GLOBE. A WHITE BOI-SLAVE AND A BITCH-SLAVE MUST REMAIN SUBMISSIVE TO THEIR BLACK MASTERS REGARDLESS OF AGE, CLASS OR SOCIAL STANDING IN A COMMUNITY. YEA THOUGH GOD CREATED A BLACK MAN CALLED ADAM, FROM ADAM SPAWNED A BLACK MOSES, FROM WHOSE GENERATION SPAWNED A BLACK JESUS CHRIST WHOSE PURPOSE IS TO FREE ALL WHITE BOI-SLAVES AND WHITE BITCH-SLAVES FROM MENTAL SLAVERY AND IGNORANCE OF TEACHING."

Go here for more:Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back