Tommy, french cuckold

tomcuck

Hi all,
I am Tommy, 31 yo, from north of France.
Let me introduce you my wife Kimmie, 31 yo, who has been cuckolding me for more than one year with her black lover Camron (6 years younger than her). I define myself as a consenting husband since I assume the fact that Camron gives her much more pleasure than I do and I assume my cuckold status. They meet head to head as well as in my presence. We used to be swingers Kimmie and I, before meeting Camron. Thought, Kimmie now only trusts Camron for introducing her to new guys... only black bulls as you can imagine, since Camron managed to make her desire only black cocks. The thing finally happened : a few weeks ago Camron finally invited and offered the opportunity to a good friend of him, obviously black, to fuck my blond wife... at home, in our bed.
(please forgive me for my writing mistakes, I will try to do my best)
Link Removed Link Removed

Welcome, Tommy. Or should I say, bienvenue? That's a nice looking wife you've got there. And Camron has one fine looking black dick.

Thank you Zagg.
You guys will be able to watch a full album with Kimmie & Camron's pictures, following the link below.
Link Removed
Comments welcome :)

Nice set. She sure does look good with black cock in her.

tom.cuck said:
Thank you Zagg.
You guys will be able to watch a full album with Kimmie & Camron's pictures, following the link below.
Link Removed
Comments welcome :)

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back