TRUE STORY

honkyboywimp

This is a true story, and ill start at the very beginning. I met a girl Ann (she later became my wife) at a youth club she was 14 i was nearly 16. I took her home and when tried to touch her when we kissed goodnight, she wouldnt let me, (i was very good looking slim blond hair and bit of a lad ) this was in 1966, in swinging London. Ann was slim dark haired, pretty and had that "elf" look that was fashionable, along with the mini skirt. I wasnt one to quit, so i set out to seduce her. i made other dates and even met hger parents. still didnt get further that feeling her tits on outside of clothes. Her parents lived in a basement flat in kensington and were the caretakers to a number of student flats.
After a further snub from her to get up her skirt, i walked off in a huff (this after 6 months of trying, we had got close in other ways, kissing, etc). i had gone 1/2 mile home and decided to try to make up with her. As i got close to her house , i saw her (walking the dog for its last walk of the day), it was now 10.30 on a chilly November evening, and she seemed to be hanging about the mews garden. I was just about to call her, when i saw a black man approach her, i had noticed him come from her house(was 1 of the students) (all were adult students from SUDAN & ETHIOPIA). Something made me stay quiet, and i watched from a short distance away. Ann led him to an open pavilion /shelter in the mews gardens.
Ann tied her dog to a railing and turned into the arms of this blackman. I was annoyed as i thought he was an ugly guy balding head, and tubby and was 40ish, why would ANN want to kiss him!!!!!
after a few minutes i had worked my way very close to the shed, and covered by shrubs had a pretty good view, but took some time to work out where arms and hands were. I could clearly see them kissing, and tried to see where his hands were, i could recognise then bare white flesh and saw his black hand up Anns mini skirt and fingering her, i could hear her pant and the squelch of his fingers in her pussy. Then i heard her say, to him "SO BIG, SO THICK". He replied to her" WORSHIP ME SLUT", i saw Ann fall to her knees and start sucking him, as i tried to get closer, the dog barked at me in the shadows, i ran off quickly, I did notice that it had put paid to their passion. I stood afar and saw them return within a couple of minutes.
Over the next 18 months till she was 16, we courted, i actually managed to finger her at 16. her pusssy felt huge and she shaved it. She never knew it was me that had disturbed her. i saw on a number of other occassions her being used by black Arican men, but never saw her fucked. though she obviously (and i found out later she was by more than 1 of them in their bedsit.
We eventually got engaged on her 17th birthday, and i told her i loved her and knew about her black men friends. she was shocked, but when realised i liked being her cuck, was happy that she didnt have to lie to me antmore.
We married just after she wqs 18.and moved into a flat at top of the house where she lived. After the wedding, our wedding night was in our flat where all the 3 black Africans used her all night, as i acted as her cuck and clean up boi. We had 2 daughters of our own over the first 5 years, where we moved to own home, She had stayed off black for those 5 years. I had a chance of working in Kenya, Ann encouraged me and we moved abroad in early 70,s within 3 years was black owned and had first black baby. we stayed for 20 years where both our daughters raised , truly believing in black supremacy over whites.
Now in our 60,s Ann is still actively taking and serving black Africans. i am a cucked wimp, both daughters have both white and black children. and my white grand daughter (14) has a white boyfriend who she cucks, and he is happy to be so. Seems history is repeating itself again.

Yes we are now back in U.K, and live in London, where we have all our family, (both black and white), We are lucky that both "colours" of the family get on very well together, and the dominant (yes Ann still serves her black masters) black side ensure that all the white side willingly serve them. If people want i can still recall most of our life in Kenya, If so please let me know. Thank You

Yes I would love to know more, especially about your daughters and grandkids. My own view is that stable families in the future will include both white and black kids, with the white members of the family serving the black members.

Sorry about delay in replying and continuing our story. I had an offer to work in kenya, for an engineering company. Ann my wife was 23 we had 2 daughters jenny 4 and lucy 18 months. We were soon settled in a lovely place near the coast, near Malindi. Within a year and half Ann was the mistress of the Black owner of the complex we were living at. Ann was used and served many black africans, and within 2 years had been bred, a boy kimba, followed 3 yrs later by another boy tambo.
Many nights i looked after the girls as Ann was (with a number of "expat" wives), entertained and served black africans, and i mean serve. this went on for another 15 yrs till 1993.
In that time Ann was now completly black owned, and jenny and lucy had been brought up to believe whites serve blacks. This obviously seeing their mother used as a common slut to blackmen, and their father (me) willingly kneeling jerking of to superior blackmen using Ann , and even seeing me physically serving these blackmen also.
By 14 jenny and lucy 12 were also serving their 1/2 brothers, who taught them black cock is superior, along with other black boys.
The last 3 yrs in Kenya, jenny was married to a white boy of same age (21) and lucy 18 was engaged to a white boy, both of parents that served black africans, and had served black cock also. During these last 2-3 yrs they cucked (knowingly) their white husband with black africans, and had both had black sons.
In 1996 we returned to uk, we had been rewarded for our families service to black men. And the boys staying in kenya with their fathers (both rich and important men). Kimba & Tambo were still using their sisters (and there husbands ).
Sice we have returned both jenny (2 white children 1 daughter joy( now 14), and steven 13, and Lucy has 2 white daughters 11 10,
Kimba and Tambo have young black wives, who in last 3 years have moved to uk, and who rule jenny and lucys familys, where my grand children, daughters and husbands like myself and Ann still serve the black cock and black pussy.
This is just a run down of where we are and how we got here. I can remember a lot of individual and unforgettable times. there are SO MANY, i must admit i do get some facts mixed, who did what to whom, but i can remember my daughters initiation with 1st black cocks, their reactions. If you want to hear about a particular time, i can try to recall the incidents, but i must warn you as to exactly when and who may be hazy and possible slightly in accurate. If so please comment.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back