Vegas cock for white sluts

vegasblkm4wf

Ready to feed you white sluts this big fuckin black cock, come and get it.
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

That's a very tempting offer but unfortunately I'm stuck in Scandinavia.
It's freezing cold right now and I could just do with a hot Cock like that right now . . . .

Gonna see that big tit slut Claudia Marie tonight ill try to post some pictures for you cucks and white sluts

Vegasblkm4wf@aol.com said:
Gonna see that big tit slut Claudia Marie tonight ill try to post some pictures for you cucks and white sluts

Pls share some photos :)

I know some of you have got to be coming to Vegas, come get some of this big fucking cock. That big tit black loving slut kayla kleevage can vouch for how good this cock is.

Yo!if you down for some BBW white girls hit me up.There is a BBW night club in town you may like. Email me at vegasdollvr1@yahoo.com for more info

so vegas guys where is a good club to take the mrs. to get her blacked while in vegas?

swingers club? or just bar or club?

okhotwife said:
so vegas guys where is a good club to take the mrs. to get her blacked while in vegas?

Try hooking up with nw member Vegasblkm4wf@aol.com Thats a good place 2 start

Great advice, Kayla. Let's not forget our fellow niggerworshippers.

Kayla Kleevage said:
okhotwife said:

Try hooking up with nw member Vegasblkm4wf@aol.com Thats a good place 2 start

agreed but at times the wife likes more of the hunt as opposed to a preset kind of thing. less pressure on her and all... she does do the meet and greets but at other times she prefers to go hunting or be hunted!

okhotwife said:
agreed but at times the wife likes more of the hunt as opposed to a preset kind of thing. less pressure on her and all... she does do the meet and greets but at other times she prefers to go hunting or be hunted!
Check out a place called "The Green Door"

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

That slut Kayla knows all about how good this big black cock is, what are you other sluts waiting for?

Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back