Wanting to start

lilwhtboy

So I have been into IR for quite awhile and more and more lately (especially hanging around here) the entire sissy thing has been growing in interest to me and attraction has gotten to a major point hell even just the word sissy sounds damn hot to me these days. The pics and the stories of the girlybois in here are amazing and so damn sexy. Its been gradually building and its gone from wow thats hot to wow im so jelous.
So getting to the point (sorry to be long winded) well ill tell everyone abit about myself first before i ask i am a white boy i am 26 years old i am 5'3" tall dark short hair hazel eyes petite build i guess you would say, i have muscular tone but thats about it i weigh about 48Kgs (not sure what that is in lbs sorry). The questions i have are how can is the best to start crossdressing, what are the must have things to buy where is best to get them and what sort of look or any other advice for a complete novice??

lilwhtboy said:
So I have been into IR for quite awhile and more and more lately (especially hanging around here) the entire sissy thing has been growing in interest to me and attraction has gotten to a major point hell even just the word sissy sounds damn hot to me these days. The pics and the stories of the girlybois in here are amazing and so damn sexy. Its been gradually building and its gone from wow thats hot to wow im so jelous.
So getting to the point (sorry to be long winded) well ill tell everyone abit about myself first before i ask i am a white boy i am 26 years old i am 5'3" tall dark short hair hazel eyes petite build i guess you would say, i have muscular tone but thats about it i weigh about 48Kgs (not sure what that is in lbs sorry). The questions i have are how can is the best to start crossdressing, what are the must have things to buy where is best to get them and what sort of look or any other advice for a complete novice??
Well there isn't any real way to cross dress, I'll still give you a few pointers though. Go to a store that sells women's clothing and if you're worried about what the cashier will think, go somewhere that's like a department store and buy just one article of women's clothing along with other non-related items. I prefer to buy from stores to buying over the internet, that way I can try the clothes on before I pay for them and I don't have to worry about the item not looking the way it did in the photo online; I also think that this will give more confidence for when you want to start going in public. As for what to buy, go for what you think is hot on other girls. Chances are you'll enjoy wearing the same things you like seeing girls wear. For me must haves are panties and heels, I have a variety of shirts, pants, dresses, etc. but I've never dressed up without panties and heels (If you live with others who won't agree with you cross dressing, get a mat or something you can put down in your room for you to walk on without making a lot of noise while dressed up). I'd also recommend getting a wig and make up, I can only use mine every so often but it greatly amplifies the experience when I do. Something very important to remember is that cross dressing is unstable (at least for me), there have been a few times where I decided not to do it anymore before I accepted it was so important to me. As a result I've thrown out several hundred dollars of clothing, most of which I miss. If you want a how to guide on make up I'd check you tube, and make sure that you post pics of yourself on here ;).

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back