Votes: 20 11.8%
  • BBC Domination of your white husband

Votes: 44 25.9%
  • BBC live-in boyfriend.

Votes: 24 14.1%
  • Other (Please describe)

Votes: 12 7.1%

• Total voters
i wanna have my first black man in my sex life ,, i like and desire one real strong and dominant man ,, that s all only sex i don t look a husband or BF only have fun that s all

My marriage isn't going that great, and it would be uplifitng to see my husband humiliated as I am taken by a black man.

And what do you think your husband's reaction to that would be.

Stacy said:
My marriage isn't going that great, and it would be uplifitng to see my husband humiliated as I am taken by a black man.

That's a common reaction, Stacy. If that's the case, though, you're probably better off without him.

Stacy said:
Shock! Disbelief. Anger. He may leave me.

That's very sad. I hope that you can find the strength and courage to make a new life for yourself.

Stacy said:
I am already without him. He is never home and hasn't touched me in over 2 months.

Stacy said:

I would love to do the SUPER STACY on you :) ;) LOL ;D! I suppose I should explain what the "SUPER STACY" is. You see, when I was younger, at one point in time my little brother and I shared the same room. He had a crush on this lil' white girl named Stacy, and he would show me how he would do her if he could . . . he called the type of thrusting technique he would use to do her (while showing me at the same time) doin' the SUPER STACY . . . hahaha ;D! Lil' black was probably only in about the third grade LOL!

Well, I am glad that I have a Thrust named after me lol!

ThickNiggaDick said:
Stacy said:

I would love to do the SUPER STACY on you :) ;) LOL ;D! I suppose I should explain what the "SUPER STACY" is. You see, when I was younger, at one point in time my little brother and I shared the same room. He had a crush on this lil' white girl named Stacy, and he would show me how he would do her if he could . . . he called the type of thrusting technique he would use to do her (while showing me at the same time) doin' the SUPER STACY . . . hahaha ;D! Lil' black was probably only in about the third grade LOL!

You are beautiful Stacy and any man should be proud to have you. I know I would. You would be much appreciated by a strong black man.

StephWoww said:
Just interested in knowing.
People always say I look too cute for this (not that I've told many people) but I'd love to be gangbanged by some really aggressive BBCs... I'm not crazy IRL or anything, I've only had a couple of BFs and they were white, but I can't get over this dream I have of a group of huge tall black guys with huge muscles and even bigger dicks getting hold of me and hammering me all at once.. Kinda out there I know

Amazing_Amy said:
StephWoww said:
Just interested in knowing.
People always say I look too cute for this (not that I've told many people) but I'd love to be gangbanged by some really aggressive BBCs... I'm not crazy IRL or anything, I've only had a couple of BFs and they were white, but I can't get over this dream I have of a group of huge tall black guys with huge muscles and even bigger dicks getting hold of me and hammering me all at once.. Kinda out there I know

that is beautiful ... like you amy

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back