white girls and black babies

mistyblack

I thought this was interesting. Supposedly several white girls complained, and were told "tough". School said most white teen girls having babies, were delivering Black Babies. No idea if this is true, but sounds good.

It's BULLSHIT . . . just another way to put the black man doooowwwnnnn :mad: But hey, among this group it makes the black man a HERO . . . and I gots ta admit . . . it kinda . . . it kinda . . . it does kinda make my dick hard Misty May. Hehehe :)!

that is too cute Misty!! :) but I also think its prolly true too, most of the younger girls in my highschool that got pregnant the baby daddy was black.

A friend brought it back from some small town in Idaho or Oregon. She said it was funny showing a white teen with a Black Baby, as the town was about 20-30 thousand, and as far as she knows, it only has 6 or 8 Black people living it. They sure must be popular..lol

From what I can see of the proportion of white school girls who are dating blacks, it only makes sense that the proportion of black babies born to white school girls would be at least as high.

White boy hubby (or boyfriend) . . . pretty 'lil white girl wifey (or girlfriend) tummy . . . dark black black baby! Wonder how that happened ???

Link Removed

ThickNiggaDick said:
White boy hubby (or boyfriend) . . . pretty 'lil white girl wifey (or girlfriend) tummy . . . dark black black baby! Wonder how that happened ???

Link Removed

Isn't the female reproductive system a wonderful thing...

Link Removed

It makes sense. White boys are always concern and use rubbers but the niggers never worry about knocking up the white chics. Infact black love to braqg to thier fellow bros that they knocked up the prettiest whitegirls in the school. And white secretly enjoy the praise they get from othe whitegirls for having unprotected intercourse with the stud black star athlete and carring his black baby to term

Thick black Dick said:

Link Removed

This is super hot. I love John Person's art. I'm sure this lovely lady will have many more black babies. :p

nocompetition2bm said:
It makes sense. White boys are always concern and use rubbers but the niggers never worry about knocking up the white chics. Infact black love to braqg to thier fellow bros that they knocked up the prettiest whitegirls in the school. And white secretly enjoy the praise they get from othe whitegirls for having unprotected intercourse with the stud black star athlete and carring his black baby to term

True. That's the difference between Niggers and white boys. Niggers aren't concerned about whether or not they can support babies, they just want to make them. I love that Niggers are that way

whiteboy4blacks said:
True. That's the difference between Niggers and white boys. Niggers aren't concerned about whether or not they can support babies, they just want to make them. I love that Niggers are that way

I see it a little differently.. If they can knock-up a married white women there is a better chance for their offspring to survive then a single female.

Cuckolding, isn't mother nature grand!

Irishcuckoldwannabe said:
Hi Misty your gorgeous!!! What happen to you Tumbir site? x

Not sure. It got suspended, and I hadn't even loaded pics in 2 weeks, and hadn't been on it in several days. I asked why, but only computer reply...like that helps.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back