White vs. Black cross section

Oh, there's definitely been times when I've been smackin' all up against that white girl cervix. I be tryin' to smash through that thang and get all up in there ;)

Thick black dicks love to seek out and destroy the white bitch cervix. And my black dick gets hard as ancient Egyptian stone too when a 'lil snowflake has to STRUGGLE to try get my black dick up inside of her . . . she be wiggling those bouncy alabaster white ass cheeks around tryin' to work a black iiiiiinnnnnn! One little YOUNG Hungarian white girl (with BRACES and light FRECKLING even!) couldn't do it, so I had to lay her back missionary-style and FORCE that motherfucker up in there! A white girl and a black were both hollerin' then . . . hollerin' in black/white, interracial sexual ecstasy! Now you see what you crackas done gone and done did??? Done turned a black into a white girl luvin', pretty pink pooty holes cravin' MONSTER :mad: :-[ 8)!

Link Removed

You do paint a boner-inducing picture there, TND.

ThickNiggaDick said:
Thick black dicks love to seek out and destroy the white bitch cervix. And my black dick gets hard as ancient Egyptian stone too when a 'lil snowflake has to STRUGGLE to try get my black dick up inside of her . . . she be wiggling those bouncy alabaster white ass cheeks around tryin' to work a black iiiiiinnnnnn! One little YOUNG Hungarian white girl (with BRACES and light FRECKLING even!) couldn't do it, so I had to lay her back missionary-style and FORCE that motherfucker up in there! A white girl and a black were both hollerin' then . . . hollerin' in black/white interracial sexual ecstasy! Now you see what you crackas done gone and done did??? Done turned a black into a white girl luvin', pretty pink pooty holes cravin' MONSTER :mad: :-[ 8)!

Link Removed

Zagg, one time I had my dick deep up inside some pretty young, blonde white girl pussy with braces. Yeah, I like 'um YOUNG (but still legal . . . real "black bait" sends niggas to jail for r..e!). But if they have braces, well maybe I can at least fantasize about them being even younger than they really are LOL ;) Anyway, we were in missionary and I started to SNAP my black ass up and down on that white girl and shove that nigra dong up in her! That pretty little white girl say, "Oh, OH . . . OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!! After I nutted in her she told me I had a big dick and that she felt me all up in her stomach! She talked a lotta shit about having some GOOD pussy before I fucked her, but 'lil white girl could hardly take that grown black boner. A black still gotta wank over that one every now and then :D!

Oh, OH . . . OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!
Link Removed

I have so many hot and nasty experiences with the white girls (and I'm not through yet!). As long as this black is still livin', I AIN'T finished sexin' them white women!

I used to date this one, and we decided one night to go outside and fuck like animals in her vegetable garden! LOL! So we get out there and she she gets down on all fours in the dirt and puts that round, white ass of hers up into the air for a black to come "plant some seed". "Bury the eggplant"! I mounted her big, pale ass doggy-style like a slobberin' great dane gettin' ready to mate with a bitch . . . she lived in a semi-rural area . . . I mounted doggy and heard the neighbor's cow go mooooooooooo! Hahaha! I mounted that white girl heiney and started to SLAM that black dick up in her . . . white girl was moanin' and groanin' and archin' her back and shit tryin' to get ALL of that black dick up in her! Finally she cries out into the night air, "OOOHHH I can feel you in my STOMACH!!!

Link Removed

Sometimes a black needs ta wank when I think about that one too . . . I LOVE IT when white girls tell me that they can feel my negro dick all way up inside their pale, forbidden Aryan bellies :p!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back