Wondering why more black men don’t use white sissies for their purpose of serving superior cock.

Beta4BBC

I’m just saying saying, i Don’t think black men in America are fully aware of just how widespread this is and the true ability to have their cocks sucked at the simple request. I may not look like it irl but I would absolutely suck black dick if one was presented to me.

Definitely agree........I am waiting for the black man who is confident and just makes me his and uses my holes however he wants. I am not going to just throw myself at them, but I would be helpless and very much attracted to the black man who really takes control, but they just dont realize all they have to do is take action. I would totally become his bitch if I was just told to be.

I’m just saying saying, i Don’t think black men in America are fully aware of just how widespread this is and the true ability to have their cocks sucked at the simple request. I may not look like it irl but I would absolutely suck black dick if one was presented to me.
Well i can tell you they are well aware of it in nys. Durning the day i will put a fake tattoo on my neck of the Jack of spades and i go into or near mostly black areas. Let me tell you. There are a lot of black men that know what it means. I was standing in walgreens one day, a black guy walked right up to me. Grabbed my hair and said, spread your legs you fat cracker faggot. I did right away. I didnt even look at him. He put his hand down the back of my shorts, i leaned forward, spread my legs and he rammed his thumb right up my ass. He started to thumb fuck me right in the isle. With people walking by. It hurt, big thumb, dry hole. With every thrust i moaned a little from the pain. He told me to go outside and wait for him. Now i always wear panties and a bra because i have little tits. I went outside and waited. He walked out, grabbed my hair and walked me over to his mini van. It was on the side near the back. He sild the door open. He pulled my shorts down and told me to take them off. He told me to take my shirts off. He was amazed i had tits. Im standing there in panties and a bra. He f...d me to sit in the open door and he made me unzip his pants, pull his big black cock out and he shoved it in my mouth. People are walking by, pulling in and out. No one said a word. Some people stared at us. But he r..ed my mouth. When i say r..e, it was a violent face fucking. I can tell you that everyone in the parking lot heard him fuck me in the mouth. Puking, choking, gagging. He was spitting in my face, slapping me across the face, hard to. You could hear the smacks. I had spit and puke all over my face, in my hair, all down the front of me all over my tits. He ripped my bra right off me and threw it in the lot. I have real tits from taking the pill. He was smacking them. He fucked my face for about 20 min. He stood me up, now a few other guys are watching. He turned me around and ripped my panties off and said, bent over faggot. I grabbed the arm of the seat and he ran up in me with that 12 inch cock, f...d it up my dry asspussy and i let out a scream like a little school girl. And he started to pound 12 inchs up my ass. He made sure he got every inch in me. I could feel him in my guts. I havent cried getting fuck in a long time but he was long and fat and i just had to lean over and take it. After about 5 min, thank god i started to self lube it got a little better but i was still moaning very loud. After about 15 or 20 min he finally dumped his load in me. He yanked it out. Turned me around, f...d me to sit and made me suck his cock clean. After that he pushed me on the ground and pissed all over me. I was butt naked in the walgreens lot. He got in his car and pulled off. A different black guy grabbed my hair, slammed me on the hood of another car and ran right up in me. He poynded me for about 5 min and dumped his load in me. Same thing, i had to suck his cock clean. He walked away. I had to walk across the lot to my car butt naked, cum, piss, spit and puke all over me. 2 black girls were laughing loud and pointing at how small my little clit was and what just happen to me. They said, get use to it you nasty fat h... faggot, thats what your good for, being a cum dump faggot. I said, yes maam. I got in my car and drove home asshole naked. It happens a lot here in nys. Its becoming very normal to see a faggot white guy getting used and abused. You see it every where here. Most white guys here are being turned out and abused. Its what we deserve. I just except the facts that the black race is far more superior then little clit honkys like me. I bow down.

Definitely agree........I am waiting for the black man who is confident and just makes me his and uses my holes however he wants. I am not going to just throw myself at them, but I would be helpless and very much attracted to the black man who really takes control, but they just dont realize all they have to do is take action. I would totally become his bitch if I was just told to be.
For real? No bullshit? I can just walk up to some white boy and demand a blow job? If I whip it out you're gonna do whatever I tell you too?

For real? No bullshit? I can just walk up to some white boy and demand a blow job? If I whip it out you're gonna do whatever I tell you too

For real? No bullshit? I can just walk up to some white boy and demand a blow job? If I whip it out you're gonna do whatever I tell you too?
Yes, you can. I can tell you that in nys its becoming very normal for black kings like yourself to turn white guys out. Most all white guys have tiny dicks. Were not even allowed to call them dicks or cocks, we have to call it a clit. For good reason. I have had many, many white guys. They were all small. Some were 4 or 5 inches but most were under 3 inchs. Me, im 1 1/2 hard, but i dont get hard no more plus i have small real tits. I wear girls panties and a bra every day. I also put a jack of spades fake tattoo on my neck or a B of spades, b for beta. If you see this on a white guy you will know right away that he bows down to black men and that you can do whatever you want to his cracker loser. Walk right up to him and grab his ass. Stick your fingers in his mouth. Ram your fingers up his ass. Make him get on his knees and suck your superior cock like the faggot he is. Bend him over and fuck his nasty pussy. As a jack of spades faggot slave he has to let you do whatever you want to him. I mean, whatever you want. I had a king put his hand down the back of my shorts in walgreens and fuck my pussy with his thumb. Right in the isle, with people walking by. And other people in nys know that its becoming very normal to see white guys being turned into sissy faggots that bow down to the black race. They are every where. You see them all over. Ive see guys behind a corner store, stripped nude on his knees with 3 or 4 black kings around him and hes being mouth fucked. I have been bent over the hood of a car. Parked in the street, ass nude, and there running a train on me. In parks, public bathrooms, stores. It goes on every where here. Try it. Ill bet they bow to you. Look for a white guy staring at your crotch. That will tell you hes a faggot you can abuse.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220412-090658_Calculator+.jpg
    Screenshot_20220412-090658_Calculator+.jpg
    445.5 KB · Views: 3

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back