1st time

BBClover2

I was 15 and he was one of only 4 black guys at our school. I went to a party and missed my ride, so he offered to take me to town where I could walk home. It was late fall, and there was frost on the windows as we are waiting for it to thaw when he says "I know you want it" I said "What?" and he pull my hand over to his black cock, which was now out of his pants and rock hard. I didn't let go of it, so I think he took that as a sign I wanted it. Never in my life did I ever think about sucking a cock, especially a black cock, and here I am in a car, head spinning from alcohol and being pulled over headfirst to his black cock. I opened my mouth and he flipped his cock into my mouth. I immediately started sucking on it, rolled over to lay flat on the front seat, and began humping it like a dog. His cock got rock hard in no time, probably from watching me fuck his car seat and I started to cum in my pants when he said, "I hope your real hungry boy!" The first 2 shots of his cum went right down my throat as more cum continued to pulse out of his cock. After about a minute after he came, I was still sucking his dick like there was no tomorrow. He pushed my head away and said "I can't take any more right now, but we are going to hook up again". Neither of us said a word as he drove me into town, and I must have jacked off 5 times that night thinking about sucking his black cock and what I had done!

I was 15 and he was one of only 4 black guys at our school. I went to a party and missed my ride, so he offered to take me to town where I could walk home. It was late fall, and there was frost on the windows as we are waiting for it to thaw when he says "I know you want it" I said "What?" and he pull my hand over to his black cock, which was now out of his pants and rock hard. I didn't let go of it, so I think he took that as a sign I wanted it. Never in my life did I ever think about sucking a cock, especially a black cock, and here I am in a car, head spinning from alcohol and being pulled over headfirst to his black cock. I opened my mouth and he flipped his cock into my mouth. I immediately started sucking on it, rolled over to lay flat on the front seat, and began humping it like a dog. His cock got rock hard in no time, probably from watching me fuck his car seat and I started to cum in my pants when he said, "I hope your real hungry boy!" The first 2 shots of his cum went right down my throat as more cum continued to pulse out of his cock. After about a minute after he came, I was still sucking his dick like there was no tomorrow. He pushed my head away and said "I can't take any more right now, but we are going to hook up again". Neither of us said a word as he drove me into town, and I must have jacked off 5 times that night thinking about sucking his black cock and what I had done!
I was very young my first time, I grew up in a ghetto ass trailer park on welfare and my mom was a BBC slut. I started cross dressing in my sister's clothes when I was about 8 or 9 and would go out walking around late at night

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back