30 Children from 11 women at age 33..

firedrop2007

Link Removed

I wonder how many of these women are white?

"Desmond Hatchett has fathered 30 children -- which is believed to be the record in Knox county, according to the Los Angeles Times -- with 11 different women. His youngest children are toddlers and his oldest is 14."

firedrop2007 said:
Link Removed

I wonder how many of these women are white?

"Desmond Hatchett has fathered 30 children -- which is believed to be the record in Knox county, according to the Los Angeles Times -- with 11 different women. His youngest children are toddlers and his oldest is 14."

KNOX COUNTY

That's where one of my favorite white trash whores Barbie Cummings (a.k.a. Justice Reichert) is from (Knoxville, TN). Wonder if this black got any of that white hootch? That white bitch has the kinda look niggas have lust in their hearts for:

Link Removed

White bitch knows how to pick them h... butt cheeks up and set 'um down on a black too:

Link Removed

uselesswimp said:
He waited till 19 before he started breeding then. I'm guessing there are a few more we don't know about.
Well, here's hoping he doesn't stop for a while.
Maybe he can break the record I know about, and go on further.

I don't think we have have to worry about him stopping. Despite court appearances, this black is going to keep doing what he's good at. The next time we see him in court his baby making count will probably be up to 35.

whiteboy4blacks said:
I don't think we have have to worry about him stopping. Despite court appearances, this black is going to keep doing what he's good at. The next time we see him in court his baby making count will probably be up to 35.

He's sure making a lot of white women happy, their cuckold husbands too I'm sure.
Probably beating off thinking about it, just like me.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back