A night in Cincinnati

mrscondo

Santa, I've been a very bad girl this year!
I step out of the shower. I go to the sink, grab a razor, and shave my pussy clean. I rub a finger across my clit and it feels wonderful. I slide in a finger, pull it out, and take a taste. I purchased a new bra and thong set at Victoria Secret today but will leave them at home. I will go out this evening au natural. I go to my jewelry box and pick out some gold for the evening. Sliding the nipple studs through my nipples they instantly go erect. I have a gold chain I slide around my waist and attach the clasp. I place a thick chain around my neck. Each wrist has 3 thick gold bracelets each. My diamond ring and wedding band slide over my left ring finger. I apply my makeup and perfume, dabbing a little behind my ears and navel. My hair and nails were done this morning at my favorite salon. I have a black patent leather mini-dress on a hanger waiting. I am well tanned. I slide the dress over my body. I step into a pair of red patent leather stiletto heels. Not bad for 46 years of age and 2 daughters in college.
Michael, my black friend, purchased me a hotel room at a high rise hotel in downtown Cincinnati. I am to meet him downstairs in the bar for drinks. I head to the elevator. There are 4 businessmen already in the elevator. Their stares say they would love to have me right there in the elevator, perhaps another night but not this one. I stroll to the hotel bar with the 4 men staring at me the whole way. This cougar loves the attention, thank you gentlemen. Michael is waiting for me at the bar. He is drinking scotch on the rocks and I have the same. We knock back a few and wait for the client. That is right, a client. Michael has lined me up with a black businessman who is in town and needs companionship. Michael leans in and kisses my cheek then whispers in my ear he wishes I wasn’t on the clock because I look good enough to fuck. I blush and tell him he knows he can have me any time. Michael is 55, knows his way around a bed, and is very gifted.
My client shows up. He is a handsome black salesman in town for the week. He sits next to me and the three of us share some more drinks. The client, William, can’t take his eyes off of me. I kiss his cheek and whisper in his ear I am ready as soon as he hands Michael the fee. William discreetly counts out 5 bills and hands them to Michael. Michael counts the cash and winks at me. I finish my drink, grab William’s hand, and lead him toward the elevator to my room. The elevator opens and there is already a white couple in the elevator coming up from the garage. William has his arm around my waste and I lean into him and kiss him. The wife’s jaw drops and the husband is livid to see a white mom with a black. He sees the wedding rings. I wink at the husband and give William a long slow kiss. The door opens and giggling I tell the couple I hope they have as much fun as I plan to have this evening. William cracks up laughing.
We get to my door. I stop and fumble with the key. I let William run his hands over my body. I turn and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him as his hands explore my body in the hallway. “Baby,” I whisper, “let me get inside and you will have the time of your life.” William reluctantly releases me and I put the card in the door and lead him in. We step inside and William kisses me more passionately and runs his hands all over my body. I respond by pressing my body into his. I lead him to the bed and set him down loosening his tie and unbuttoning his shirt. His cologne smells wonderful. I am getting turned on myself. I step back and light some candles in the room and turn the lights in the room off.
I step over to William and ask him to unzip my dress. He obliges. I let the dress fall to the floor. I step out of it. The only things I have on are the red stilettos and my jewelry. His hands massage my behind. I love his touch. The moment of truth, I turn to let William see what he just paid for. His wide eyed stare tells me all. He notices the ring and asks, “Are you really married?” “Yes,” I grin, “But only as a convenience. I haven’t allowed him to have me for quite some time. You aren’t the first and won’t be the last. I love black cock. Is that ok?” William nods and starts to pull off his tie. I push him back on the bed. “Let me baby,” I tell him, “A woman paid for is required to ready her lover.” William leans back and I unbutton his shirt kissing his neck and nipples as I pull his shirt off. William obviously works out because he is a thick powerful man. I pull off his shoes and socks. I work his pants off and pull them off. His thick pole is straining against his silk boxers. I slide them off and he is now naked.
We pull back the covers and slide into bed meeting in the middle. I wrap my arms and legs around his black frame. “William, I love black cock. I adore big black men. Fucking for money is the biggest turn on for me. Don’t hold back,” I moan. My pussy is starting to get soaked. I rub my clit on his thick thigh. My nipples are very erect from the jewelry and lust I have for him. William’s hands are all over my ass and back. He slides a thick finger into my soaked pussy feeling my soft wet wall. I spread my legs for easier access as his finger goes deeper into my sex hole. I can feel his thick manhood against our bellies. I can feel his precum soaking our bellies. Lubrication will be no problem. I am soaked. He pulls out his finger and licks my juices. “Married white pussy always tastes so damned fine,” he groans as I grind my pelvis into him. He keeps grinding his finger in my pussy and soon I am writhing on the bed on the verge of cumming. “That feels so fucking wonderful baby,” I moan. He continues finger fucking me as we kiss.
William rolls on top of me and goes to work. He starts nuzzling my neck and ears. I moan my approval. “This black is gonna make you earn every penny before I am done with you,” he growled in my ear. “Baby I will show you what a whore I am for black cock,” I groan. William works his way down to my heaving 34C breasts. His mouth hungrily sucks on each one while he pinches and squeezes them. It hurts with the nipple jewelry in but I am very turned on. Moments later William’s tongue is working its way into my honey hole. His tongue flicks my clit and I moan as I wiggle my pussy into his face. I grab his head and guide his face into my waiting cunt. William is good at what he eats. I am soon writhing under his talented tongue. Before I know it I am cumming on his face. William stays at my pussy until I complete my orgasm. I scream as my body shudders. William comes up to my face and kisses me. I lick my juices off his lips.
Now it is my turn. William rolls off of me and I climb on top of him. I go right to work on his cock. I lick the tip of his beautiful black cock and taste his juices. I glance up at him with lust in my eyes. I hold his black monster in my hand and lick his cock from the tip to the bottom of his sack. I push his legs back and work my tongue into his taint and asshole. William groans his approval as I rim his ass with my moist tongue. William grabs my hair and pulls me toward his hungry cock, “Suck it white girl.” I need no further instruction. My mouth opens and I take his thick cock into my waiting mouth. “Oh yeah, you are quite the little white cocksucker aren’t you?” he gasps as I slide my mouth up and down his sex pole. “Your pimp told me you are quite the little sex nymph and he didn’t lie.”
After I had sucked his cock for awhile he released the grip on my hair. I work my way up to his cock with my pussy. I slid my pussy lips up and down his cock sharing my lubrication with his thick cock. With William’s cock in my hand I start to rub it on my sex hole. “No rubber?” William starts to ask as I slide my pussy onto the head of his cock and work it down. Giggling I shake my head no and slide his cock deeper into my waiting cunt. “A handsome black like you shouldn’t have to wear a rubber. I hate them. Fuck me pussy bareback honey.” William’s lust showed as his thick cock invaded my pussy womb. I ground my pussy on his cock as he thrust upwards. “Oh yeah, this black loves to fuck married white women like you. Going to bury my black seed in that white cunt of yours,” William groaned. I arched my back, “Fill my cunt baby. Give me that black jizz. Put it where white men can’t. Make me cum,” I pleaded. I ground my pussy into his cock with every thrust. Soon I felt another orgasm from deep within. I shook as I felt my body release. As soon as I started cumming, William grabbed my ass and started pounding harder into my pussy. He gripped hard and growled as he shot his thick load deep into me. “That’s it baby, fill my cunt with your black cum!” I whisper in his ear as he drains the last of his thick goo into my hot pussy. His cum was like a volcano inside me. I collapsed on his chest and we both rested as we caught our breath.
I slowly eased off his cock feeling every inch he had put in me. I drop down to his cock and lovingly lick our juices from his cock. I run a finger in my abused pussy and taste our love on my fingertips. I smack my lips as I lick every drop off my fingers. I go to the wet bar and pour us both a tall glass of scotch and water on the rocks. We drain the drink in a few quick gulps and snuggle into each other’s arms.
In a short while we have another drink. William takes a big gulp and commands me to get on my hands and knees. I get on all fours and eagerly wait for his cock. I can feel his previous load of cum oozing out of my slit. I can’t hold it in. It is dribbling down my thighs. William rubs his cock on his jizz and lubes his cock for another entry. I grip the edge of the bed and gasp as he drives his cock into my womb again. “Oh baby, you don’t know how good that thick monster feels inside of me,” I moan. William grips my ass cheeks and starts pounding my pussy. He is in complete control of our fucking. I can do nothing but grab the bed and hold on for dear life. He is pounding my pussy like a wild man. “Fuck me baby fuck me with your black cock!” I cry as William pounds away. I can’t hold on much longer. My arms drop and my head falls on the bed. William doesn’t break stride as he continues to fuck me. I can feel his sweat dripping on my ass. Soon I am starting to cum again. I moan as I start cumming. William pounds my cunt harder and I can feel his nuts tighten as his own load shoots inside me again. He roars like a lion as he fills me full. We both collapse on the bed.
I lost count of the times we fucked that night. It was wonderful. I awoke in my room naked and alone. No trace of William at all. I get up to go to the bathroom and see that Michael had already been by. He had slid my share of the money under the door in an envelope. I take a shower and wash the night away. I put on my regular business suit and head off to the office. William’s cum is dribbling down my inner thigh and I feel mushy between my legs. I head out of the hotel with a broad smile on my lips.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back