Allie Foster: I'd rather a fat black guy than a good looking white guy

jojo51623

I was recently watching black cock addiction 7 and at the end of her scene Allie Foster says "I'd rather a fat black guy than a good looking white guy. Even if he has a small cock". I was just wondering how other females on this site felt. Agree or disagree?

I agree with that too. It's the feeling of giving my body to a black guy to let him do what he wants to me that is taboo still and that is a huge turn on for me. White guys don't make me feel like a slut or whore as easily and as quckly as black men do and that feeling turns me on...alot! I love that feeling of being felt up, kissed and fucked by a horny minded black guy or a group is hot to give myself to also. Hope this helps! Merry

Just thinking about you in the arms of a black stud makes my white thing stiff, Merry.

Merry said:
I agree with that too. It's the feeling of giving my body to a black guy to let him do what he wants to me that is taboo still and that is a huge turn on for me. White guys don't make me feel like a slut or whore as easily and as quckly as black men do and that feeling turns me on...alot! I love that feeling of being felt up, kissed and fucked by a horny minded black guy or a group is hot to give myself to also. Hope this helps! Merry

Merry, I can understand what you are saying, I could never treat a women like a toy for my pleasure. I guess understanding one's limitations has a lot to do with it. It must be thrilling for your black lover(s) to demand whatever they desire from you and know you can't deny them. Are you strictly black or do you have any white guys to toy with? I can imagine how much these black men would love knowing the things you do with them that you deny your white lovers. Thanks for posting, always good to here from you.

Merry said:

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back