Any OLDER BBC in NYC?

thebrave

Do NOT REPLY unless you are over 40!

Married businesswoman in need a man of stature (physical and professional) to give me some satisfaction like my husband can never do.

I am 27, 5 foot 5, 125 pounds, and c cups. I have dark brown hair, medium length and dark eyes. I work out regularly and take care of myself. Ive been with all kinds of guys... older, black, white, work associates, etc. My favorites have always been older, aggressive, black men who have plenty of experience and are not afraid to show it.

Mike, my cuck, is 29, 6 ft, 175, with maybe 4 inches (check the attached pic of his prick... what good is that?). He has brown hair and blue eyes. He is bi (or at least he's willing to be when I tell him to), very obedient and will help out or stay away from the scene depending on the situation. We are very much in love with each other, but sexually, he can't satisfy me and I find myself needing more... much more.

Let me know if you want to have some fun.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Why don't you have your cuck take you up to Harlem and the deal is that no body gets to fuck you without him being there to take pictures.

Then you can post the pictures here so we can all enjoy your night/weekend out.

Sounds like a good suggestion.

nigluvr said:
Why don't you have your cuck take you up to Harlem and the deal is that no body gets to fuck you without him being there to take pictures.

Then you can post the pictures here so we can all enjoy your night/weekend out.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back