Anybody know what happened to the blog posted by: marylandwhiteboys.blogspot.com

sexychillndc

white dude in DC - more blk dick in wht pussy!!
That blog was real cool, tried to check it out today and appears to be shut down.

DC whiteboy here that appreciated the marylandwhiteboys blog - was the best place for us whiteboys to jerk our dicks to pics of hot white chicks throwing their pussies open for that superior Black Dick. Marylandwhiteboy knew that the only thing us whiteboys are good for in the bedroom is holding a white chicks legs open wide so she can take all the superior BBC.

any other good whiteboy j/o blogs like this around?

It's defunct. Shut down, apparently. Stoneknight has a blog at the same site <wgbbc> and you'll see some of the usual suspects at <whackinaway>.

sexychillndc said:
That blog was real cool, tried to check it out today and appears to be shut down.

DC whiteboy here that appreciated the marylandwhiteboys blog - was the best place for us whiteboys to jerk our dicks to pics of hot white chicks throwing their pussies open for that superior Black Dick. Marylandwhiteboy knew that the only thing us whiteboys are good for in the bedroom is holding a white chicks legs open wide so she can take all the superior BBC.

any other good whiteboy j/o blogs like this around?

Re: Anybody know what happened to the blog posted by: marylandwhiteboys.blogspot

Try snow bunny.blog or blackcockchurch. It's for white women that like black dick and niggas that love white women. I bet some cucks are lurking and jerking though.

Re: Anybody know what happened to the blog posted by: marylandwhiteboys.blogspot

thanks fellas good lookin out. def lots of good whiteboy j/o material to keep me jerkin for a while. can't seem to get enough.

There's never enough.

sexychillndc said:
thanks fellas good lookin out. def lots of good whiteboy j/o material to keep me jerkin for a while. can't seem to get enough.

Personally I find sites like snowbunny blog boring....just pro pix with too much verbage. Doesn't look or feel like the real world of black/white sex at all.

You're right about that, Debra. Scarf's blog was sure not boring. Which is probably why it's no longer there.

debra said:
Personally I find sites like snowbunny blog boring....just pro pix with too much verbage. Doesn't look or feel like the real world of black/white sex at all.

www.whackinaway.blogspot.com is pretty dang good when you're a white boy who needs "monkey spanking" or "chicken choking" material. :-*

iluvwhtwomen said:
Try snow bunny.blog or blackcockchurch. It's for white women that like black dick and niggas that love white women. I bet some cucks are lurking and jerking though.

Blackcockchurch is awesome! I jerk to it regularly.

debra said:

I agree

Anyone know a better free home base for a nice Blog let me know - Blogger doesnt seem to be tolerent of interracial sexual relationships

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back