Anyone had wife/gf hit on while you stood there impotently ?

uselesswimp

Back when I was married this happened to me three times. Once at a bus stop where he took her phone and put his number in it (she did call after one of my unfortunate attempts at fucking her). Once in supermarket. I carried on shopping when I realised he was unconcerned by my presence. Final time was in restaurant where a guy just sat at our table and started talking to hee. She had regular boyfriend by then.

What struck me every time was how little regard the black guy gave me. Like I was not there. Their confidence know no limit.

As a black man nothing is better then chatting up a white girl while their BF or husband stands by and does nothing -it is so funny! Love to hear more from you guys on here about such situations

After my wife had her first black cock at 50 years old it was like she had sign on her that said I fuck black guys. It seemed like every black man we would see from 18 to 60 would hit on her, lots of times the guys would tell her they knew she liked black cock. It made no difference if we were in a mall, a restaurant or one time we were visiting a sick relative at a hospital and she got hit on by a black male nurse.

txrock

Nice stories guys! Nothing like you white guys standing by and giving us black guys the green light to hit on your wife / GF..

If a black man hits on my wife, not only do I let it happen because I know she enjoys it, but out of respect for the black guy. It's just how it is, if they want your lady, and she's up for it, they should have your lady!

Hell for that matter, if you really love your wife, ask him what time he wants to pick her up (or have you drop her off or bring her over) and how you should have her dressed to please him!

That confidence that black men have--to just come up and start chatting up the woman you're with as if you're not there--is one of the things that makes them attractive to women. And it's something that white boys could never get away with.

Zagg said:
That confidence that black men have--to just come up and start chatting up the woman you're with as if you're not there--is one of the things that makes them attractive to women. And it's something that white boys could never get away with.

Agreed Zagg I think that confidence is as bigger turn on to women as the physique. Particularly when paired with what silly little boys it makes us look.

It's that masculine dominance that turns the women on. The dick size and sexual prowess are icing on the cake.

uselesswimp said:
Zagg said:

Agreed Zagg I think that confidence is as bigger turn on to women as the physique. Particularly when paired with what silly little boys it makes us look.

in my presence it only happened once. we were shopping at the mall and these 3 teenage black guys started following us. i was afraid they wanted to rob us and told my wife we should be leaving. she told me not to worry and turned around and said hello to them. they proceeded to tell her how hot she was and how they'd love to fuck the hell out of her. she just smiled at them and asked if it would be all 3 of them. they smiled back and said for sure. the four of them walked off and i didn't see her for the rest of the weekend.

Ex of mine had a huge bubblebutt that seriously got black women jealous. Anywhere we went she got hit on by black guys. They could care less if I was there. A few even openly said why she waiting her time with a whiteboy. At first she didn't like the attention. Then after a few times she started to show her booty off whenever we went to the mall.

I love the way Niggers will move on a white girl when she's with her white bf or husband. They just don't care and show off so much swagg and confidence, it's so hot when they ignore the white guy or even say something to put him down. For me that just makes my pussy wetter, only Niggers can get away with this.

txrock said:
After my wife had her first black cock at 50 years old it was like she had sign on her that said I fuck black guys. It seemed like every black man we would see from 18 to 60 would hit on her, lots of times the guys would tell her they knew she liked black cock. It made no difference if we were in a mall, a restaurant or one time we were visiting a sick relative at a hospital and she got hit on by a black male nurse.

txrock

txrock ... exactly ... same here.
Beth first went black at 43 and same thing happened ... I find Beth attractive but she is overweight and not normally considered hot. But she suddenly got alot of attention from black guys that she didn't before.
Not sure if black guys sensed something, I didn't notice her staring or paying more attention to black guys but they picked up on something.
Black guys also don't give a shit when you are with your daughter ... but I think that is easier to explain because our girls both flirted with black ... sometimes it was almost like shark week on Discover channel ... lol

Not exactly a situation like the thread title suggests but had to post. Was leaving 7-11 and the girl behind me leaving had me stunned. the contents in her spandex pants was crazy. Ass for days and riding high. I held the door for her and watched her walk by. This "thug" comes running out as I'm letting the door go and squeezes by. Runs right up behind her and said "hey shorty where u goin?" she turned and looked at him. She stopped and said "what?" he said "where u runnin too?" she said nowhere but stood there. She asked if he knew her and he said no he just saw her. Then she said "your only talking to me cause I'm a whitegirl with a phat ass." he laughed and said "well what's wrong with that." she just laughed and turned to walk away. He followed and kept talking to her. When I pulled away he was leaning in her car window as she got in still throwing game at her. I bet it worked because she allowed him to follow and kept talking and smiling. That sums up the difference right tere. Whiteboys like me just sit as stare while black men go get it.

I've seen it happen so many times in the past, before even I was married. Black guys got the game to get a white woman in bed within an hour, often less from meeting her, and I am sure the girls almost never regret giving it up so easily.

Actually come to think of it, one time, so long ago in high school, when I was yet a virgin (lost it at 17), probably age 15-16, I went to this party with this girl I made out with once who was a total dime and a half! She even wore a sexy little black dress and 5" black fuck me pumps with an open toe and 1" platform and sexy little ankle strap. I mean this girl had me hard most of the time I was in her presence, she was like 17 or so, a junior, and we got to the party and there were a couple of black guys, football players and well, you can guess the rest...

I 'd almost forgotten about it, but within about 10 minutes she and the star running back are making out on the couch he has her breast out in one hand and his hand up her inner thigh between her slightly parted thighs under her short dress! I heard later they fucked in a spare bedrroom shortly after I left broken hearted, and she proceeded to work her way through just about every black guy (and there were MANY at our school) in the 11th and 12th grades. I was so mad and embarrassed I think I almost intentionally have not thought of it in so long.

Gives me a raging hard on closing my eyes remembering that night now!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back