Are this guys love problems race related?

ruwatcher

Link Removed

Ok this guy went way out of his way just to get a girlfriend (watch the vid and u will understand), being that the guy is white and is in London (known as a very diverse city) I was wondering if anybody thinks his race played a part in the problems. When I was in my heavily black high school finding a girlfriend (or getting any physical or romantic affection from a girl at all) really wasn't any option for me or most of the other white guys and I was wondering if anybody thought this guy might be experiencing the same.

I know the answer you want to hear is "Yes, whiteboys can't get girlfriends" but I think a big factor with this is that men who openly go looking for a girlfriend rarely get one because it looks kinda desperate, and girls want an alpha male. Both men and women are more likely to date within their race, and some people (especially muslim women) will only date within their religion (and the non-arabic non-african muslim population is tiny). Bar the number of people who greatly prefer partners outside their race (as we all know and love ;)).The guy also isn't that good looking, might be quite short, etc., so it's not that big a surprise that he can't get a gf.

If you take an unattractive, socially awkward white guy, unattractive, socially awkward black guy, unattractive, socially awkward arabic guy (and so on) you'll find they all struggle. The opposite will be true of their better looking, more confident counterparts.

Most of girls I went to High School with (that I keep in touch with) are indeed with white guys now (though a disproportionate amount are with black dudes).

As far as his looks go there is a study that shows black men are considered more attractive compared to other races (when adjusted for IQ). Also black men are statistically taller.

My experience definitely agrees with what you said in the last paragraph of your post however the black guys in my HS were disproportionately attractive and disproportionately had alpha personalities (a cultural thing I guess?).

OH and don't worry about your answer since I appreciate the honesty and most of the answers I am probably going to get will range from nothing (this board has been slow these past few weeks) to "OmGz He BeEz A wEeK wHiTeBoI wHo WiLl BoW 2 sUpEriOr BbC lUlZ" anyway.

I'll be honest, the black guy on white girl fetish doesn't do anything for me. I'm here because I'm a white boi who wants black cock. When black guys go out looking for dat smooth white ass, I want it to be my ass, and not hers, so I'm a little biased ;). I'm in Britain, so things may be different here. I know in some US states there is a real black majority in many schools, but here there rarely is. In London there's often a majority of non-whites, but then it tends to be a whole mix of minorities. What you said about your school doesn't surprise me. In life, the best guys get the best girls. Now in school, no one cares how successful you are, how rich you are, etc.. School relationships are probably almost entirely based on looks and personality (and there's probably a few factors that come with immaturity that you can throw in there, such as wanting to be rebellious, etc.). Pretty much any study you find will, when rating races based on attractiveness, put white women at the top (except in asia) and black women at or near the bottom. Now in a school the sportier, taller ones are going to be the best guys, and these will often be the black guys (especially where there's a larger black population), so yeah, black guys in relationships with white girls isn't a surprise. The white girls go for the best guys, and the black guys go for the white girls.

Disproportionality can occur, as you suggested. If you just happen to be in a class where all the white guys are ugly and a bit geeky, and all the black guys are on the basketball team, that's gonna change how you view races. At uni here in the north of the UK, I'd definitely say the white guys have the more attractive individuals. There's quite a few black guys and I don't often see one where I'd actually think "Yeah, I'd let him do me".

"black men are considered more attractive compared to other races (when adjusted for IQ)" - As a statistics student, this sounds like one of those manipulated surveys to show what the person in charge wants it to show. The fact that they had to adjust it based on IQ (which has absolutely nothing to do with attractiveness) suggests that blacks weren't at all on top, and whoever took the survey thought of way to adjust the data to put blacks on top. It also leads me to believe that the survey showed that only girls with low IQs preferred black guys. It's kinda like saying that asians are the most attractive when accounting for height.

jewsrule22 said:
Actually statistically white guys are taller than black guys

I didn't know that.
Also this man probably isn't too popular with many people on this forum: Link Removed

I read another study that said higher IQ people are more attractive on average however the study I mentioned did mention that without the control for IQ black male attractiveness was basically tied in the upper echelon but not above and beyond (so yeah there was some statistical book cooking). When they did it with black females though they tried to control for weight AND IQ and they still turned up at the bottom (by a significant margin). Female wise Asian women slightly beat out white women though white women were a very close second. The study was done in Japan, I wish I could find it.

Read some of my earlier posts about my experience's in High School and basically bears out what you are saying. The girls who were 9s and 10s were almost exclusively with blacks and the 7s and 8s were very disproportionately with blacks. I am hearing that now (I was in HS like a decade ago) that the 7s and up are now are almost exclusively with blacks.

As far as changing perceptions on race I think my school did that as the NBM's (Non-Black Males) I went to school with are even today noticeably less confident around girls than NBM's who went to school in mostly white areas (were they actually had a shot with girls).

maytch said:
I'll be honest, the black guy on white girl fetish doesn't do anything for me. I'm here because I'm a white boi who wants black cock. When black guys go out looking for dat smooth white ass, I want it to be my ass, and not hers, so I'm a little biased ;). I'm in Britain, so things may be different here. I know in some US states there is a real black majority in many schools, but here there rarely is. In London there's often a majority of non-whites, but then it tends to be a whole mix of minorities. What you said about your school doesn't surprise me. In life, the best guys get the best girls. Now in school, no one cares how successful you are, how rich you are, etc.. School relationships are probably almost entirely based on looks and personality (and there's probably a few factors that come with immaturity that you can throw in there, such as wanting to be rebellious, etc.). Pretty much any study you find will, when rating races based on attractiveness, put white women at the top (except in asia) and black women at or near the bottom. Now in a school the sportier, taller ones are going to be the best guys, and these will often be the black guys (especially where there's a larger black population), so yeah, black guys in relationships with white girls isn't a surprise. The white girls go for the best guys, and the black guys go for the white girls.

Disproportionality can occur, as you suggested. If you just happen to be in a class where all the white guys are ugly and a bit geeky, and all the black guys are on the basketball team, that's gonna change how you view races. At uni here in the north of the UK, I'd definitely say the white guys have the more attractive individuals. There's quite a few black guys and I don't often see one where I'd actually think "Yeah, I'd let him do me".

"black men are considered more attractive compared to other races (when adjusted for IQ)" - As a statistics student, this sounds like one of those manipulated surveys to show what the person in charge wants it to show. The fact that they had to adjust it based on IQ (which has absolutely nothing to do with attractiveness) suggests that blacks weren't at all on top, and whoever took the survey thought of way to adjust the data to put blacks on top. It also leads me to believe that the survey showed that only girls with low IQs preferred black guys. It's kinda like saying that asians are the most attractive when accounting for height.

I laugh at yall crackers.IQ and other racial bullshit.The white man is the most feminine man on this planet.Also,the last man to arrive on this planet.STOP WITH THE WHITE SUPREMACY BULLSHIT.Some white women just don't like peckerwoods.IF any cracker wants to debate me.BRING IT.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back