Are you submissive to niggers only or all men?

sonasty

I love a white woman that is submissive to me and who will let me pound her anyway I want.... Even better if she lets me humiliate her by calling her all types of bitches and whores, etc. My question to the ladies is are you sub to all men or black men only? Why? Stories and examples are always appreciated.

I am submissive to all blacks. I recently (in the past year) discovered how much I needed to be used by black females like I am to black males. I am very bi/les and sub to most white females as well though I can be domme or equal with the right white females. Having said that there is a difference in being sub to blacks than to white females. With white females it is more of a mental thing than it is physical. With blacks it is definitely physical as well as mental. I am never submissive to white males.

We white males will be submissive to you, Debra, if we know what's good for us.

debra said:
I am submissive to all blacks. I recently (in the past year) discovered how much I needed to be used by black females like I am to black males. I am very bi/les and sub to most white females as well though I can be domme or equal with the right white females. Having said that there is a difference in being sub to blacks than to white females. With white females it is more of a mental thing than it is physical. With blacks it is definitely physical as well as mental. I am never submissive to white males.

I'm definitely WAAAAY more submissive to black men than I am to white men. This isn't really saying much as I can't remember the last white guy I was with. There are a couple of black guys that I know however, that are a little bit submissive to me (one is alot) who I could be more domme over. It's fun sometimes but I couldn't do it all the time. It's just not in my nature. I do have a fantasy of being submissive and used by black women too. Doubt it'll ever happen but it's a nice fantasy!

Zagg said:

debra said:

zagg u re just a sick man serousely u need some help ..by the way Im a white girl but I dont think all black men have big penise there is also white or asian or others have big penise too ..its not all about peinse size realy ..Im not being rude or anything but white runs the world what do black have . I Mean look at africa is dieng for food .!

Not only do you have trouble writing English, hoty, you clearly have trouble reading it, too.

hoty said:
Zagg said:

debra said:

zagg u re just a sick man serousely u need some help ..by the way Im a white girl but I dont think all black men have big penise there is also white or asian or others have big penise too ..its not all about peinse size realy ..Im not being rude or anything but white runs the world what do black have . I Mean look at africa is dieng for food .!

sonasty said:
I love a white woman that is submissive to me and who will let me pound her anyway I want.... Even better if she lets me humiliate her by calling her all types of bitches and whores, etc. My question to the ladies is are you sub to all men or black men only? Why? Stories and examples are always appreciated.

Black men only. And simply because it turns me on. :)

I feel it's only natural that we are submissive to Black Men, mostly their confidence. They know they can rock my world and so do I. Even when I'm just slow dancing with Black Men I just melt in their arms and feeling that big bulge pressing against me makes them all but irresistable.
The feeling of being dominated by a powerful guy/guys is something indescribable.
I do like to please my Men as much as possible so if that means being submissive then so be it.

Black guys only. I wasn't even really aware of my submissive side until I started getting together with black men. Part of the reason why I got so into black men over white men is because they were able to bring it out in me.

I think what Meredith says is true of many white women. They're not even aware that they have submissive tendencies because they've never been with a man who is dominant enough to bring it out. It's a whole new world for them when they find that man.

Meredith said:
Black guys only. I wasn't even really aware of my submissive side until I started getting together with black men. Part of the reason why I got so into black men over white men is because they were able to bring it out in me.

I can't add much to the discussion but my husband and most all the white men I have known have not been very dominant. I think that reputation for black men, and their confidence are what got me interested in all this to begin with. Even though I have not experienced this dominance I can't deny the thrill I get from the fantasy of it. But I do realize this fantasy only seems include black men, I just don't imagine it happening with a white guy.

I can't go into much detail here as I don't want to get her into trouble but some time ago a few of us went out of town to celebrate a birthday.
After a few drinks one of my girlfriends got really upset and confided that because of her size (some may consider her overweight), her husband makes cruel remarks about her being fat and her sex life has been reduced to giving him a weekend BJ as he's no longer interested in her.
He also apparently said that no one else would be interested in her as well, which really hurt.
After some consoling from all of us, she calmed down.
I said what she needed is a good workout from a good man to make her feel better so I went over and talked to an old friend of mine.
After explaining what I wanted, He came over and sat next to us and engaged in conversation with her, eventually dancing with her.
We could see her resisting Him at first, probably out of misplaced loyalty to her pig of a wimpy husband, but it wasn't long before she let His strong Black hands all over her body.
Long story short, she ended up in the back of His big SUV and got the fucking of a lifetime.
She met Him several times after that, saying that it's the first time she had felt like a real woman.
And had real orgasms.
She told us that she had become totally addicted to sex with Him and would do anything just to keep Him interested in her.
One weekend He said He would introduce her to "some of His Niggers" and although she said she was a little hesitant at first, she agreed to please Him.
Turns out there were only two friends from out of town but she said the feeling of being used like a Black loving slut was the greatest rush she had felt in her life.
Now I know what she means of course, but for someone that hasn't yet gone Black, it's impossible to describe just how easy it is to become submissive to Black Men.
Of course you are going to do anything to please your Man if the sex is that good.
And they know it.
In the space of a few short weeks my friend has gone from just another miserable and frustrated housewife to a radiant and confident woman who has discovered real sex for the first time and will obey her new lovers without question just to get those cocks inside her.
In fact she's gone from frumpy to freaky!
Once you have experienced a fat Black cock inside you, it's like a drug, you become addicted.
It's not degrading to be submissive, it's natural and if it gets us what we want then so be it ;)

tonyafox said:
I can't go into much detail here as I don't want to get her into trouble but some time ago a few of us went out of town to celebrate a birthday.
After a few drinks one of my girlfriends got really upset and confided that because of her size (some may consider her overweight), her husband makes cruel remarks about her being fat and her sex life has been reduced to giving him a weekend BJ as he's no longer interested in her.
He also apparently said that no one else would be interested in her as well, which really hurt.
After some consoling from all of us, she calmed down.
I said what she needed is a good workout from a good man to make her feel better so I went over and talked to an old friend of mine.
After explaining what I wanted, He came over and sat next to us and engaged in conversation with her, eventually dancing with her.
We could see her resisting Him at first, probably out of misplaced loyalty to her pig of a wimpy husband, but it wasn't long before she let His strong Black hands all over her body.
Long story short, she ended up in the back of His big SUV and got the fucking of a lifetime.
She met Him several times after that, saying that it's the first time she had felt like a real woman.
And had real orgasms.
She told us that she had become totally addicted to sex with Him and would do anything just to keep Him interested in her.
One weekend He said He would introduce her to "some of His Niggers" and although she said she was a little hesitant at first, she agreed to please Him.
Turns out there were only two friends from out of town but she said the feeling of being used like a Black loving slut was the greatest rush she had felt in her life.
Now I know what she means of course, but for someone that hasn't yet gone Black, it's impossible to describe just how easy it is to become submissive to Black Men.
Of course you are going to do anything to please your Man if the sex is that good.
And they know it.
In the space of a few short weeks my friend has gone from just another miserable and frustrated housewife to a radiant and confident woman who has discovered real sex for the first time and will obey her new lovers without question just to get those cocks inside her.
In fact she's gone from frumpy to freaky!
Once you have experienced a fat Black cock inside you, it's like a drug, you become addicted.
It's not degrading to be submissive, it's natural and if it gets us what we want then so be it ;)

Well said Tonya! I enjoy corrupting or Converting frustrated or "Fuckstrated" white women into the inner submissives they really are...

in 1 post you say you're white and in another post (http://nworship.com/forum/index.php?topic=1366.msg18845#msg18845) you say you're not white. which story shall we believe?

I have been submissive to black men from the very first moment I was with one at a very young age. I wouldn't have it any other way!! I have never had the occasion to be submissive to another woman because most of the girls I have been with are younger than me but i would be open to the idea if it was the right women. As for black women, most of them do not like me and i feel the same way about them. As for me being submissive to a white man? Hell will freeze over before that happens. ;D

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back