Article: Transforming the white male into a Perfect Black-Owned Servant

tomascini

Transforming the white male into a Perfect Black-Owned Servant

It should be the goal of every Black to transform every white male into a perfect Black owned servant. How this is done varies because each Black has their own idea of what the perfect white servant is. Yet there are certain principles that apply and if understood why and how to apply them can make this process easier, faster and more permanent.

Its best first to understand the problems associated with owning and training a white for a permanent servitude position. The major problems are all associated with moods or to put it another way the white changing his mind, getting cold feet or being reluctant to provide 100% dedication to his role as a white servant. This is natural and one of the deficiencies of the white race but must be dealt with in a manner that curbs this problem. Blacks must understand that the white has no control over this and control must be assumed by the Black to insure that the white can and will comply with is duties.

Various methods can be used and are under different circumstances. These include the reward/punishment program, cuckolding, confinement, sexual domination, black mail and sissification. Of all of these one method stands out as being the most powerful, longest lasting with the greatest effect and that is sissification. Nothing beats sissification of the white male as the number one method of total control with the least amount of effort. This is not to say that the other methods are not effect or will not be used because in conjunction with sissification the Black owner takes and maintains absolute control and power and squelches' any and all resistance from the white male.

Why is sissification so effective? First we must look into the mind of the white male. The white male thinks he is a man. He believes he is as good or better than any other man of any other race and he believes he is better than any female. His ego is what fuels his pride and false believes but that ego is real and so his thoughts are real to himself. He has reasons or excuses for any indication that he may not be a real man or better than any other man, most are fictitious and made up but once again this is what he believes and when a person truly believes something it can be difficult to change his thinking even with the facts. As long as the white male thinks this way he is a problem. Since he believes he is better than others he will take advantage of others, ignore them, be rude, unwilling to submit or comply. If he has a "mood" where he recognizes for a moment that he should submit and comply it can quickly evaporate when that mood goes away returning the white male to a problem.

No owner of white servants wants to or has the time to spend constantly training, ordering, disciplining or wasting time on bad servants. The practical Black wants their servants to perform without them spending much effort in getting them to do that.

The white male thinking he is better than any female typically has a low opinion of females. Such thoughts as "She is just a girl" "Girls can't do what boys can do", etc fill the white males mind. It matters not if a female just beat him hands down at something he will have an excuse. Girls are less than men, they are soft, they are silly, they are weak, they are…well…feminine and everything feminine is less than everything masculine, or so it is imprinted in his mind. In addition he has an imprinted idea of how females are supposed to be and act. It is not reality, mind you, but it's what he thinks.

The good thing is that all of this can be used against him. The more manly he thinks he is and the less he thinks of females the worse it is for him because what he thinks will be reversed and applied so the stronger he resists and believes he is the stronger the effect will be on him when applied. And there is NOTHING he can do about it. So properly applied it is foolproof and permanent! His idea of what a girl is, is exactly what he will become.

For more, go here: Link Removed

Transforming the black male into a Perfect White-Owned Servant

It should be the goal of every White to transform every black male into a perfect White owned servant. How this is done varies because each White has their own idea of what the perfect black servant is. Yet there are certain principles that apply and if understood why and how to apply them can make this process easier, faster and more permanent.

Its best first to understand the problems associated with owning and training a black for a permanent servitude position. The major problems are all associated with moods or to put it another way the black changing his mind, getting cold feet or being reluctant to provide 100% dedication to his role as a black servant. This is natural and one of the deficiencies of the black race but must be dealt with in a manner that curbs this problem. White’s must understand that the black has no control over this and control must be assumed by the White to insure that the black can and will comply with is duties.

Various methods can be used and are under different circumstances. These include the reward/punishment program, cuckolding, confinement, sexual domination, black mail and sissification. Of all of these one method stands out as being the most powerful, longest lasting with the greatest effect and that is sissification. Nothing beats sissification of the black male as the number one method of total control with the least amount of effort. This is not to say that the other methods are not effect or will not be used because in conjunction with sissification the White owner takes and maintains absolute control and power and squelches' any and all resistance from the black male.

Why is sissification so effective? First we must look into the mind of the black male. The black male thinks he is a man. He believes he is as good or better than any other man of any other race and he believes he is better than any female. His ego is what fuels his pride and false believes but that ego is real and so his thoughts are real to himself. He has reasons or excuses for any indication that he may not be a real man or better than any other man, most are fictitious and made up but once again this is what he believes and when a person truly believes something it can be difficult to change his thinking even with the facts. As long as the black male thinks this way he is a problem. Since he believes he is better than others he will take advantage of others, ignore them, be rude, unwilling to submit or comply. If he has a "mood" where he recognizes for a moment that he should submit and comply it can quickly evaporate when that mood goes away returning the black male to a problem.

No owner of black servants wants to or has the time to spend constantly training, ordering, disciplining or wasting time on bad servants. The practical White wants their servants to perform without them spending much effort in getting them to do that.

The black male thinking he is better than any female typically has a low opinion of females. Such thoughts as "She is just a girl" "Girls can't do what boys can do", etc fill the black males mind. It matters not if a female just beat him hands down at something he will have an excuse. Girls are less than men, they are soft, they are silly, they are weak, they are…well…feminine and everything feminine is less than everything masculine, or so it is imprinted in his mind. In addition he has an imprinted idea of how females are supposed to be and act. It is not reality, mind you, but it's what he thinks.

The good thing is that all of this can be used against him. The more manly he thinks he is and the less he thinks of females the worse it is for him because what he thinks will be reversed and applied so the stronger he resists and believes he is the stronger the effect will be on him when applied. And there is NOTHING he can do about it. So properly applied it is foolproof and permanent! His idea of what a girl is, is exactly what he will become.

This article is very instructive and proper.

Transforming the white male into a sissy is, indeed, the most productive re-education method for making white males into worthy slaves.

As a white male, I have "graduated" from these lessons. Mostly, my teachers were Superior Black Women. They feminized me and made me understand that white privilege was unearned and that Blacks are the Superior Race. I have taken to heart their teachings and now serve willingly and to the best of my ability. It's quite fulfilling.

Thank you for posting. I hope other white males evolve into servants for Blacks. It's the future ... embrace it.

yahzooman said:
This article is very instructive and proper.

Transforming the white male into a sissy is, indeed, the most productive re-education method for making white males into worthy slaves.

As a white male, I have "graduated" from these lessons. Mostly, my teachers were Superior Black Women. They feminized me and made me understand that white privilege was unearned and that Blacks are the Superior Race. I have taken to heart their teachings and now serve willingly and to the best of my ability. It's quite fulfilling.

Thank you for posting. I hope other white males evolve into servants for Blacks. It's the future ... embrace it.

The sooner a lot of you white bois start embracing that attitude, the better!

I’m a white 20 year old sexy athletic college jock wrestler. When I was a cocky mouthed hot assed high school freshman jock wrestler I thought I was the hottest sexy white jock in the locker room-walking around naked as other white and black jocks constantly grabbed and hard smacked my amazing bubble butt and fucked it deep and hard with those xl-xxl black monster dicks. Now I’m being used by my hhott sexy huge black Dicked fellow jocks that all own a sexy piece of my hot jock bod-they share me with other black jocks across the country saying I’ve been a black Dick greedy hungry white jock for so long that my obedience to them is totally insane and I’m mindless to outside distractions from my white jocks trying to use me as their personal Fuck toy‼️

Who wants to help this sissy white feminine Crossdressing shemale become a truly committed Black Owned sissy gruly boi ? I am in the Town of Tonawanda, NY 14150 I would prefer a Dom Male and live meets. I am fully shaved and lotioned daily, silky smooth. I love to serve I so Love the Black Man and His superior cock I want to be Black owned and used for Your pleasure, I Love sucking cock and balls and riming eating a clean ass, I absolutely love the taste of cum and want You to shower my face and mouth with cum, I want You to take my virgin to real cock asspussy cherry, It has never seen a Real Cock because I want to be Popped by a Black Man. Super squeaky clean and ddf 5'6" 155lbs Teach me How wonderful and Joyous it is to SERVE the BLACK MAN and His COCK Every time I see a Black Guy I instantly look at his big bulge in his pants and think Oh God i want to be His little sissy gurly cock whore. I am married and closeted no one knows I do truly want a Black Man as My Master. seanette55 protonmail com I want Your cum and DNA inside me to make me a better real sissy gurl.

Attachments

• 03c9666ca5b513bf6a5d835080188d5bfde7bd86.jpg
    03c9666ca5b513bf6a5d835080188d5bfde7bd86.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1
  • 75e0541640a0ce6c6d5c0ab71028a4f313dea244_500x500.jpg.cb_watermark.jpg
    75e0541640a0ce6c6d5c0ab71028a4f313dea244_500x500.jpg.cb_watermark.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 2021-06-16_04-48-41_1.jpg
    2021-06-16_04-48-41_1.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 2022-03-12_03-24-38 - Copy.jpg
    2022-03-12_03-24-38 - Copy.jpg