Beach set

kiaevdo

I uploaded this awesome old set for those who didn't know it (by the way, those pics are the one that got Larry Flint shot and actually, seeing how they are sexy, I understand how they could be could be upsetting for a racist).

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link Removed

I've seen some of them but never all of them. That is one damned impressive black tool.

This has always been one of my favorite photo sets but i'm with you Zagg, I've never seen some of them. And yes , that's one big thick cock.

The hairstyles and jewelry are a little silly and dated but it's still hot. It's got that "make me your plaything" vibe.

It takes a woman to notice the jewelry and hairstyles. We guys are too absorbed in the other things.

Meredith said:
The hairstyles and jewelry are a little silly and dated but it's still hot. It's got that "make me your plaything" vibe.

Zagg said:
It takes a woman to notice the jewelry and hairstyles. We guys are too absorbed in the other things.

Meredith said:

LOL, absolutely true. We now know Meredith is definitely a woman, now need for further proof!

Meredith said:
Couldn't agree more. Seen few of these pics every now and then and always when gotten my mind of hairstyle, especially the mans hairstyle still found this very sexy becos of that "make me your plaything" vibe ;)

They could use Meredith's picture next to the definition for "woman" in the dictionary.

solub said:
Zagg said:

Meredith said:

LOL, absolutely true. We now know Meredith is definitely a woman, now need for further proof!

Deborah Clearbranch was the name used by the female model in the Hustler pictorial, but she is much better known by her adult film name Desiree Cousteau.

A few more beach scenes.

Attachments

• 390_1000.jpg
    390_1000.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 98
  • 394_1000.jpg
    394_1000.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 72
  • 476_1000.jpg
    476_1000.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 95
Super hot babe in the first set. I like a bit of hair also, ah the good ol days.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back