Beautiful Picture, the future

sdmwc4blk

Found this picture in a Yahoo group. What a beautiful couple. This is our future, as it should be. If she is not owned by him yet it will not be long before she is. I would love to see her with a baby bump from her Black Master.
Link Removed

Nice. I'd like to see them after the prom, with his dick buried to the hilt in her and her begging for him to fuck her harder.

sdmwc4blk said:
Found this picture in a Yahoo group. What a beautiful couple. This is our future, as it should be. If she is not owned by him yet it will not be long before she is. I would love to see her with a baby bump from her Black Master.
Link Removed

Link Removed

Nice dress, shows her tits off nicely. No wonder he's smirking at her Father. He can see what is waiting for him. So can Father...lol.
Very nice picture. Hope he took some nice pictures at the prom, and more importantly, after, at the hotel.

Any time you'd like to relate some of those experiences, t_n, we'd be glad to hear it.

thug_nasty said:
That pic brings back some awesome memories.

I bet before the night that dress was hiked up over her ass and he was slapping it as he pounded his meat in her wet pussy.

That would've been my ultimate prom fantasy.

Found another hot picture. i bet see was getting this Black Man's Cock not long after this picture was taken. i love seeing white women with Black Men especially young ones.
Link Removed

sdmwc4blk said:
Found another hot picture. i bet see was getting this Black Man's Cock not long after this picture was taken. i love seeing white women with Black Men especially young ones.
Link Removed

I'd bet he had her on her knees using that tongue on him about 2 seconds after this picture was taken.

will

Found a couple more pictures. i bet this celeb got some Black Cock the night the pictures were taken. Hope she is Black Only now.
Link Removed

Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back