Black Athletes

Zagg said:
I believe it was Magic Johnson who claimed to have banged 10,000 women, the large majority of them white, no doubt.
I think it was Wilt Chamberlain, but you're right, I'm sure 90%+ of them were white women.

michael jordan was another notorious white bitch banger. white pussy cost him over $100 million in a divorce.

The comment about using white pussy as a recruiting tool reminded me about Spike Lee's "He Got Game". Anybody seen it? It's about a black basketball player getting recruited to play college ball. And yes, in the movie white pussy is offered up to get him to play at the school. Two scenes really stuck out. In the first, after giving him a tour of the school, the athelete (by the way, the movie stars real life NBA star Ray Allen as the recruit, and Denzel Washington as his father. Two guys who I'm sure get all the white women they could ever want...) is shown to a dorm room where two incredibly hot naked white girls are laying on the bed waiting for him. His tour guide slaps him on the back and tells him to enjoy. Cut to a few minutes of sweaty screaming threeway sex.... Oh, and by the way, the characters name is Jesus. So you have the girls screaming "OH JESUS! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!.
And the second scene takes place when the Jesus is being shown around by another black player. Two DIFFERENT cute white girls come up on them. The dude gives first one girl a deep french kiss, and then turns around and gives the other one another deep french kiss. Some comment is made implying that the girls have had sex with him and really appreciated him coming over, then it's implied that anytime Jesus wants to hit it, he'd be more than welcome. The girls head off giggling. The dude turns to Jesus and makes a comment along the lines of "Man, it's crazy. These white bitches will do anything for a brother. Even do your dirty drawers and let you drive the Benz their daddy bought for them."
If you haven't seen it, I reccomend you check it out. It's worth it for those scenes alone. But it's a really good movie even without them...

iraddict said:
The comment about using white pussy as a recruiting tool reminded me about Spike Lee's "He Got Game". Anybody seen it? It's about a black basketball player getting recruited to play college ball. And yes, in the movie white pussy is offered up to get him to play at the school. Two scenes really stuck out. In the first, after giving him a tour of the school, the athelete (by the way, the movie stars real life NBA star Ray Allen as the recruit, and Denzel Washington as his father. Two guys who I'm sure get all the white women they could ever want...) is shown to a dorm room where two incredibly hot naked white girls are laying on the bed waiting for him. His tour guide slaps him on the back and tells him to enjoy. Cut to a few minutes of sweaty screaming threeway sex.... Oh, and by the way, the characters name is Jesus. So you have the girls screaming "OH JESUS! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!.
And the second scene takes place when the Jesus is being shown around by another black player. Two DIFFERENT cute white girls come up on them. The dude gives first one girl a deep french kiss, and then turns around and gives the other one another deep french kiss. Some comment is made implying that the girls have had sex with him and really appreciated him coming over, then it's implied that anytime Jesus wants to hit it, he'd be more than welcome. The girls head off giggling. The dude turns to Jesus and makes a comment along the lines of "Man, it's crazy. These white bitches will do anything for a brother. Even do your dirty drawers and let you drive the Benz their daddy bought for them."
If you haven't seen it, I reccomend you check it out. It's worth it for those scenes alone. But it's a really good movie even without them...

iraddict is there a link to that clip or do you have the clip ... I came reading about that scene ... I have to see it.

V/R
Curious Craig

iraddict is there a link to that clip or do you have the clip ... I came reading about that scene ... I have to see it.

V/R
Curious Craig
[/quote]

all the downloads of the video are either for paid members or have been removed, at least the ones I could find. Here are some stills from the scene..

Link Removed

ol stinky,

Thanks. If you have anymore stills please share ... that is great ... our wives and daughters should be rewarding superior black athletes exactly that way.

My wife and daughter should be getting black cum in their mouths, pussies, and asses now ... unfortunately they are not.

Thanks again.

V/R
Curious Craig

Okay, well here's a link to the first part I mentioned, as well as a sex scene between Denzel and a white chick that I had forgotten about. I guess the original poster left out the part where the dude is making out with the two girls and bragging about how white girls will "do anything" for a brother, because that scene didn't include any actual sex. Which is a shame, because to me it was the hottest scene in the movie. Anyway, here it is. And by the way, the link is to a thread on the cuckoldplace forum. It's about thirty pages of links to clips of IR sex in mainstream media, as well as a bunch of more "classy" IR sex pics. And just as a side note, if anybody reading this is hoping to get his wife or gf into the IR scene, these are the type of pics that are really going to get her goin'. Check the whole thread out if you have time. You won't be disappointed....

http://www.cuckoldplace.com/10_22367_19.html

P.S.
In order to download the clips or pics you need to sign up for an account. It's free. Basically just like registering here.

I got to thinking. If some of these basketball players (or rappers, for that matter) decided to videotape some of the shit they do with their groupies, I'll bet they could make a shit ton of money releasing the vids on a website or as a series of "celebrity sex tapes" after they retire. I wonder if these guys know what kind of market there would be to watch them bang a ton of beautiful white girls?

Just so you know He Got Game is on YouTube. The part you're looking for is part 7 of 9 and it lives up to expectations.

Those black guys are getting it every night with whoever they want. What must that do for the morale of the white boys on campus ? They got to know any girl they have can be taken at any moment.

That's a good lesson for white boys to learn.

uselesswimp said:
Just so you know He Got Game is on YouTube. The part you're looking for is part 7 of 9 and it lives up to expectations.

Those black guys are getting it every night with whoever they want. What must that do for the morale of the white boys on campus ? They got to know any girl they have can be taken at any moment.

It helps if you are an athlete, but it doesn't even matter anymore. College girls are going black to get with black men now...not to be with athletes. Totally different.

iraddict said:
Okay, well here's a link to the first part I mentioned, as well as a sex scene between Denzel and a white chick that I had forgotten about. I guess the original poster left out the part where the dude is making out with the two girls and bragging about how white girls will "do anything" for a brother, because that scene didn't include any actual sex. Which is a shame, because to me it was the hottest scene in the movie. Anyway, here it is. And by the way, the link is to a thread on the cuckoldplace forum. It's about thirty pages of links to clips of IR sex in mainstream media, as well as a bunch of more "classy" IR sex pics. And just as a side note, if anybody reading this is hoping to get his wife or gf into the IR scene, these are the type of pics that are really going to get her goin'. Check the whole thread out if you have time. You won't be disappointed....

P.S.
In order to download the clips or pics you need to sign up for an account. It's free. Basically just like registering here.

Uhhh, can you tell me how you register for FREE there? It says you have to be a member with ticketclub, which requires payment.

Can you just post the link here?

wazup89 said:
iraddict said:

P.S.

Uhhh, can you tell me how you register for FREE there? It says you have to be a member with ticketclub, which requires payment.

Can you just post the link here?

Not sure what the problem is, but I've never had to register with Ticketsclub. Try going to www.icefilms.info. Just do a search for He Got Game. You'll have to download the entire movie. Sorry, that's the best I can do. Also, this is slightly off topic, but have any of you seen Date Night with Steve Carell and Tina Fey? Just watched it the a few weeks ago and there's a scene in which Tina is talking to one of her married friends who is in the process of getting a divorce. The soon to be divorcee makes a couple of comments about how she wants to try a black guy. One of the comments was something like: "He wants time alone to watch his sports, and I always wanted to try three black guys at once..." or something to that effect. That movie is on IceFilms, also...

http://www.actressscene.com/2011/06/jill-kelly-and-chasey-lain-nude-in-sex.html?zx=d789bdb8b38db56b

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back